PDA

View Full Version : Park Lock Out

Robwoz
08-06-2015, 12:08 AM
I am writing on behalf of my daughter's park. "Family Falls."

This is is the second time it has locked up and she hasn't been able to access it. The first time we deleted the park and it deleted her entire park and she had to start over. It is telling us that by deleting it this time we will loose everything again. We paid this time to get her coins so she could make up some of the lost time and rides from the last mishap.

I'm frustrated because the Atari website will not take my help request. I've filled in everything and it will not submit my ticket request.

robwoz

RandomMrBrick
08-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Have you included things like device model and what version she is playing?

Robwoz
08-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Have you included things like device model and what version she is playing?
Yes included everything that it was requesting.

RandomMrBrick
08-08-2015, 02:45 PM
What device is she playing on? This is so I can see if I can sort it out. I'll try my best (Excluding the fact that I have never played RCT4M and don't really want to touch it but hey, I like to help people to make a more enjoyable experience for them so they too can enjoy a taste of RCT

Robwoz
08-08-2015, 05:08 PM
She is on an iPad.

RandomMrBrick
08-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Hmmmm, I don't play RCT4M so I'll try and help. Feel free to ignore my advice it may be horribly wrong and cause even more problems. I'm testing this theory as I type this.
Okay, first make sure that you have a GameCenter and that you are logged in. Delete the game and a box should show up asking if you want to keep leaderboards, click keep. Then, redownload the game and a box should show up after the loading screen asking to reload a previous park. Press yes, reload.
That shouldd work but I have no idea if it works all the time (which I think it should) I'd recommend testing it on another device. I have just tested it with myy iPad and it worked but seeing as it is forcing you to delete could mean a complete change in scenario.
If you don't want to follow the steps that I created, I don't blame you it was very edgy and was done in a short amount of time. I'd recommend doing a few tests and just checking out and following the steps that I created but if you don't want to follow the steps then that is absolutely fine. Just be sure to test it out. A lot.

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Robwoz
08-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Thanks,

I will keep it in mind as I continue to search for a resolution.