PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have plans on theme parks they might be going to within a month or two?

RandomMrBrick
07-08-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm going to Thorpe Park! Woo. I don't know if SAW: The Ride will be open due to The Smiler incident but hey, it isn't my favourite ride. :P

JMR
07-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Last year I had a Merlin Annual pass, so I went to Thorpe and Alton Towers many, many times.

After riding the rides so many times last year, this year I'm giving the merlin theme parks a bit of a break. I'm officially "theme-parked out!"

I'll probably go again next year though. :)

coaster6
07-12-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm heading to Six Flags Great Adventure soon as well as Hersheypark !

WesTheHighRoller
07-19-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm going Thorpe Park on the 23rd (My Birthday) i have been once before but everything kept breaking down and it rained constantlym I only managed to get on one rollercoaster all day which was Collossus. I'm praying that Saw: The Ride will be operating on the day

CreamyBeef
08-21-2015, 08:35 PM
Alton towers for scarefest of course! Looking forward to the new mazes.

freez99313
08-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Alton towers for scarefest of course! Looking forward to the new mazes.

Went to Dorney Park nothing special... I did go to Knoebel's which has like the best wooden coasters as well as the only theme park to have a safe operational Flying Turns coaster. Planning on going to Hershey some time in August, before school gets on me... lol

coaster6
08-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Went to Dorney Park nothing special... I did go to Knoebel's which has like the best wooden coasters as well as the only theme park to have a safe operational Flying Turns coaster. Planning on going to Hershey some time in August, before school gets on me... lol Did you not enjoy Dorney Park? I go there every year and have a great time especially in the water park. I was at Knoebels a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed Impulse. I'd recommend Six Flags as the best park around the area though!

k1ng r4t
08-25-2015, 03:19 PM
I'll definitely be going to Six Flags Over Georgia this year, probably closer to October though for their Halloween stuff, plus it's not nearly as hot or crowded. Great coasters, I wish I could go more often, but I pretty much won't go unless I can get a fast pass too. This is the only real theme park we have here so it's always super crowded. You're lucky to get 2 or 3 rides in after a full day. And it's not even conveniently located, so it's not always worth the cost and drive :(

Wittloc
09-02-2015, 01:49 AM
I'll definitely be going to Six Flags Over Georgia this year, probably closer to October though for their Halloween stuff, plus it's not nearly as hot or crowded. Great coasters, I wish I could go more often, but I pretty much won't go unless I can get a fast pass too. This is the only real theme park we have here so it's always super crowded. You're lucky to get 2 or 3 rides in after a full day. And it's not even conveniently located, so it's not always worth the cost and drive :(
Try Dare Devil Dive, Goliath & Mindbender. Squeeze in Acrophobia and Superman in if you can.

I'm not going to any parks in a month or two (maybe SFOG as it's 30 minutes away from where I live) but I plan to go to Carowinds for my 100th different coaster, Fury 325 and Dollywood for Lightning Rod (first rmc!)

Palaber1984
09-02-2015, 02:12 AM
I hopefully will go to 2 big parks here in Germany next time

http://www.heidepark.de and http://www.europapark.de

Ireeb
09-02-2015, 05:39 AM
I'd like to go to holiday park, with "expedition Gforce" they have one of the best rollercoasters, and, even though I have been there countless times, I will go to Europapark again, because it is the best themepark around here. And I still didn't ride all the rollercoasters there. My sudden transformation to a rollercoaster freak was about one year ago, and the last time I was there the queues were pretty long on many if the rollercoasters.

k1ng r4t
09-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Try Dare Devil Dive, Goliath & Mindbender. Squeeze in Acrophobia and Superman in if you can.

I'm not going to any parks in a month or two (maybe SFOG as it's 30 minutes away from where I live) but I plan to go to Carowinds for my 100th different coaster, Fury 325 and Dollywood for Lightning Rod (first rmc!)

Oh of course, I go every year and have since I moved to Ga 15 years ago lol. Fright Fest at Six Flags is one of my favorite places to be and Goliath is one of my all time favorite coasters. I try to get the fast pass, that way you can get everything in in one day.

I remember riding Lightning Rod years ago when I was younger. I need to revisit that place soon.

Arcadoli
03-31-2016, 06:05 AM
I already have my season pass for Cedar Point (it's one hour away from home) and I can't wait to try their 18th rollercoaster ! Valravn, the tallest, fastest dive coaster!