PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update (June 26, 2015) broke my park

tmondoy
06-28-2015, 04:52 PM
I applied the latest update on June 26 on my galaxy s4, and everything has gone to hell thereon. It kept asking me to replace or keep current every time I started a game. Selecting replace seemed to keep my game progress current. However, I was unable to exit the game without pressing the home button then ending the program elsewhere. The next day I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Going back in, I was presented with a brand new game with none of my progress saved. It asked me to replace the current game with my level 77 game. I selected replace since that worked before. Now it doesn't go anywhere, just sits there on the logo screen. I already have a ticket opened with atari technical support, but no one is responding. I can't be the only one with a problem resulting from this recent update. It would be nice if someone from Atari would address the issue here so that other's can avoid applying this upgrade which has made things worse for me.

ChipmunkAtariCS
06-30-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello tmondoy,

Please provide me with your Ticket number so that we can review your case.

Hello Excreminator,

If you have not yet sent a help request ticket, please do so on the following site http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please include the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•When did the issue begin and how did it occur
•Facebook name

Thank you for playing!

tmondoy
07-02-2015, 07:42 PM
My ticket number is #MLO-306-96388, the support person is Luis Vera. He said they were going to do a restore, but I haven't heard back for several days now, and nothing has changed.

Hello tmondoy,

Please provide me with your Ticket number so that we can review your case.

Hello Excreminator,

If you have not yet sent a help request ticket, please do so on the following site http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please include the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•When did the issue begin and how did it occur
•Facebook name

Thank you for playing!

tmondoy
07-08-2015, 11:39 PM
It has now been two weeks since I reported this problem, and nothing has changed. My ticket number is #MLO-306-96388. It was escalated to on5 last week and then nothing more than that. I asked for an update and at this point I'm pretty much being ignored and they just want me to go away. I spent some money on tickets during the last sale, and I have a lot of coin in that game, I would like it back please.

tmondoy
07-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Checked out the reviews on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atari.mobile.rct4m&hl=en) and ran out of time trying to read all the reviews with other people with similar issues as me. It's disappointing to see a company like Atari not even make an effort to explain to users what's happening and what's being done to correct the problems. They've spent so much effort on publicizing this game only to see it go down in flames from a simple update. So . . . in light of no response from Atari or On-5 here, I would guess that they're working feverishly on the problem with their servers and hopefully will release another update soon, and are ever so grateful for our patience. Open up a ticket with support if you wish but it will probably just get queued up with the hundreds of other tickets like mine that will end up with no result, at least for the present. It would be really nice for someone from Atari to respond to this.

ChipmunkAtariCS
07-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Hello tmondoy and Excreminator,

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay; your tickets have been replied to and we look forward to your response.

tmondoy
07-25-2015, 12:32 PM
The update to 1.5.4 was applied to my game, but it didn't change anything. It still won't load my game.