PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Over Georgia

MuntantmonsterX
06-22-2015, 01:16 AM
A lot of people forget about this park as it is the only one in the south eastern US. It is a great park and one that I have visited frequently throughout the years. This park is, if i'm not mistaken, one of the biggest six flags parks in the country(?). My favorite ride is there The Georgia Scorcher and all the other fantastic rides like Goliath and Acrophobia. Seeing this park in the new RCTW would make me happy beyond belief especially since it got skipped in RCT2 which bummed me out majorly. It would be interesting to see how detailed the new game could recreate the park as a whole.

magicart87
06-22-2015, 05:42 AM
Rumor is you guys will be getting a new dark ride.

Wittloc
07-20-2015, 06:21 PM
My homepark woo

magicart87
07-20-2015, 09:08 PM
My homepark woo

Wild Adventures is soooo much better, IMO.

Wittloc
07-21-2015, 08:47 PM
Wild Adventures is soooo much better, IMO.
They have 3 coasters. Two are Arrow/Vekomas. I'll pass. I love thrilling coasters.

magicart87
07-21-2015, 11:07 PM
They have 3 coasters. Two are Arrow/Vekomas. I'll pass. I love thrilling coasters.

Wild Adventures has 4 coasters. The park in general is just all around better to me. Better Staff. Better theming. Better water park. Better prices. Better wait times. Their wooden coaster has some nice action and Twisted Typhoon (Hangman) is still smooth. As a whole, It just seems like Wild Adventures want your business, where as Six Flags over Georgia seems to only want your money. Locker rentals? Pay to ride attractions? $10 parking?
SFOG was awesome in the early 90s. It's just kinda stale now. Goliath is the only draw for me and that's just not worth $50 admission.

But it must be nice having a park in your own backyard.

Wittloc
07-22-2015, 01:16 AM
Wild Adventures has 4 coasters. The park in general is just all around better to me. Better Staff. Better theming. Better water park. Better prices. Better wait times. Their wooden coaster has some nice action and Twisted Typhoon (Hangman) is still smooth. As a whole, It just seems like Wild Adventures want your business, where as Six Flags over Georgia seems to only want your money. Locker rentals? Pay to ride attractions? $10 parking?
SFOG was awesome in the early 90s. It's just kinda stale now. Goliath is the only draw for me and that's just not worth $50 admission.

But it must be nice having a park in your own backyard.
Idk any Pay to ride attractions there.

I don't pay for lockers as I use a medical bag. Not to mention the great Euro-Fighter, the classic looper, a flying coaster, two great woodies & a B&M Stand-up. Well, they have GREAT staff too, had good experiences.