PDA

View Full Version : Focus Guys

JayB_Yolo
06-20-2015, 03:07 AM
Ok I know we are all excited for Planet Coaster and we all know its look way better than RCTW but we are forgetting that RCTW is going to come out first.We need to keep on posting our Ideas and Requests in Forums to keep influencing devs to make this game even better or this game is going to die.We are only just demoralising devs and even breaking off their faith on us. Ya I know their gameplay trailer was disastrous but new Images look promising.So guys please focus.

MR.sugar
06-20-2015, 03:34 AM
Ok I know we are all excited for Planet Coaster and we all know its look way better than RCTW but we are forgetting that RCTW is going to come out first.We need to keep on posting our Ideas and Requests in Forums to keep influencing devs to make this game even better or this game is going to die.We are only just demoralising devs and even breaking off their faith on us. Ya I know their gameplay trailer was disastrous but new Images look promising.So guys please focus.

Atari demorelised us.... After all that, we have seen just some rollercoaster related renders. Hardly made me excited or convinced about this game. I'm awaiting more about this game for now. I think community was clear enough already about what we want. And even with the nice renders of the rollercoaster, it doesn't mean this will play well. As for now, I have absolutely no faith in this project, though I'm here, waiting for developers to convice me and make me excited again...

Also, I wouldn't be sure about RCTW being released first...

JayB_Yolo
06-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Atari demorelised us.... After all that, we have seen just some rollercoaster related renders. Hardly made me excited or convinced about this game. I'm awaiting more about this game for now. I think community was clear enough already about what we want. And even with the nice renders of the rollercoaster, it doesn't mean this will play well. As for now, I have absolutely no faith in this project, though I'm here, waiting for developers to convice me and make me excited again...

Also, I wouldn't be sure about RCTW being released first...

Ya ,I know it still angers me that they first brought nooby devs to make new RCTW and instead of making a newly improved game they used the same aspects and never tried to improve upon.Worst thing is that they never actually new what we were asking for. Like are a lot of videos where players were actually decorating their coasters with realistic supports using custom scenery.If they knew,we would have seen realistic supports instead of those unrealistic vertical pillars.

SketchHead
06-20-2015, 08:35 AM
Honestly it's probably good for the devs because they get to see what and why we love the Planet Coaster Trailer and what we're getting out of it, and hopefully they'll bring that into to RCTW if possible. Of course, we have no idea how far into development either game is.

RCTW1
06-20-2015, 02:31 PM
I wholely agree Mr.sugar. I'm not convinced either.

Deuce
06-20-2015, 07:50 PM

So far from convinced RCTW will come out first. And frankly if it does, that would worry me even more.

Wayne
06-22-2015, 09:14 AM
It does not matter, they now have competition. So eaither they will break and produce a poor game or make something that we will be able to play for years to come. It does not matter what game comes out first, its all about who makes the better game.

JayB_Yolo
06-22-2015, 09:22 AM
It does not matter, they now have competition. So eaither they will break and produce a poor game or make something that we will be able to play for years to come. It does not matter what game comes out first, its all about who makes the better game.

Yep,I agree with you.What keeps the game alive is the community,like really RCT3 is alive to this date because of community.I is going to be survival of the best game.

Deuce
06-22-2015, 09:28 AM

Yep,I agree with you.What keeps the game alive is the community,like really RCT3 is alive to this date because of community.I is going to be survival of the best game.

But that's exactly why the second best came could theoretically do better if it came out first.

Let's say RCT3 releases first and the mod community get to work, within a couple of months everyone is used to creating scenery etc and the sites are all setup to share peoples creations (or maybe just on steam, depending on how they set it up).

Then PCSE is released and its slightly better than RCTW. It would probably struggle sell as many copied simply because the community has already got used to developing CS for the first game.

Obviously this would only be the case if both games were close in their quality. Personally I think PCSE will be far better done and will ultimately win out no matter what.