PDA

View Full Version : 90k Coins Disappeared

VitaminB
06-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I was trying to build a new hotel by selling the old one and building the new one. I sold the old one, built the new one, but just after I built the new one the game froze and crashed, and when I restarted the game, the old hotel was still there and my 90k coins I spent on the new hotel were gone. So I don't know what happened and would it be possible to get my coins back?:(

OTR24
06-13-2015, 10:39 AM
I was trying to build a new hotel by selling the old one and building the new one. I sold the old one, built the new one, but just after I built the new one the game froze and crashed, and when I restarted the game, the old hotel was still there and my 90k coins I spent on the new hotel were gone. So I don't know what happened and would it be possible to get my coins back?:(

Why Atari? Why? Why would you make this terrible game? You scammed all these people out of their money and for what? I hope you sleep well at night. Never mind I hope you have nightmares about how awful this game was and how all these people lost their money playing it.

ChipmunkAtariCS
06-16-2015, 05:11 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?
•Steps to Reproduce
•Amount of lost coins

Thank you for playing!

VitaminB
06-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Just sent a support ticket, as explained in there a similar situation happened again about 30 minutes ago. Hopefully this gets resolved.

Valador
06-25-2015, 08:26 PM
This game has major issues and all they say is open a support ticket so we can better assist you.
but the problems is with the app, I don't understand how sending in a support ticket for issues we are all having will help fix our problems.
if the problem was local or located on your server..sure A support ticket could help or if we simply wanted to reimbursed what we spent..sure a ticket would help.
the problems are global and on all iOS devices...not just one or two devices.
please release a updated app that works as intended.