PDA

View Full Version : How do you contact tech support??? I'm sick of getting robbed!!

skimanpr
06-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Lost items I already purchased...AGAIN! This time, it ran me over 67k in coins and 13 tickets! Total Bull. Anyone know how to contact Customer Support or Tech Support?:mad::mad::mad:

ChipmunkAtariCS
06-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Hello Skimanpr,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!

cndjrsygrl
09-28-2015, 06:57 PM
I've tried to submit a question there and I can't. I even signed up at Atari and still nothing. I get better support from my bingo games. I've been playing Atari games all my life, going to rethink my choices with games from now on. Their support sucks.

twistedfish
09-30-2015, 08:42 AM
Hate to be negative, this stuff has been happening to everyone. I contacted tech support and it takes them days and days and days, 5 days later they will tell you your case is "escalated" with no further information on what you should do or when you will be contacted. It's just a joke, and I feel your frustration.

ChipmunkAtariCS
12-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Hello skimanpr,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?
•Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!

Hello cndjrsygrl and twistedfish,

I appreciate your feedback and will look into this.

Thank you!