PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster Tycoon World Splash?

Future RCT
12-16-2014, 02:51 AM
So I signed up for updates on this site, and the email I got from Atari referred to a "Rollercoaster Tycoon World Splash". Could this be a planned expansion pack for this game, similar to RCT3's Soaked expansion pack? Has anyone else signed up for updates and received this email?

Noxue
12-16-2014, 07:33 AM
That would be really awesome. I love to see pools back. But I have no idea if this is valid or not.

ncutt010
12-16-2014, 08:09 AM
So I signed up for updates on this site, and the email I got from Atari referred to a "Rollercoaster Tycoon World Splash". Could this be a planned expansion pack for this game, similar to RCT3's Soaked expansion pack? Has anyone else signed up for updates and received this email?

I signed up for updates and didnt get an email. Could you post the mail on this forum to ensure it's valid?

dwwilkin
12-16-2014, 11:42 AM
I signed up for updates and didnt get an email. Could you post the mail on this forum to ensure it's valid?
I am like ncutt as well, signed up, no email

CreamyBeef
12-16-2014, 12:19 PM
I am like DW and Ncutt (:cool:), I signed up and haven't got an email. Can you post it here?

Taizen
12-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Nope, and I don't believe what you said is true.

bctrainers
12-16-2014, 12:53 PM
It's possible that the word "Splash" is just a splash page, meaning, it's a landing page when you first view something, before browsing the main website. :)

Future RCT
12-16-2014, 03:13 PM
"Thank you for registering for the RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash News Feed. Stay tuned for exciting news and updates from RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash and Atari."

dwwilkin
12-16-2014, 03:17 PM
"Thank you for registering for the RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash News Feed. Stay tuned for exciting news and updates from RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash and Atari."

Sounds markety to me. Not something amusement park like. Not Soaked like

Future--Did you mean the email you got was just the Registering mail? That is a standard server piece that spits out. I don't think we are missing any special pre announcement

Plokoon111
12-16-2014, 05:32 PM
bctrainers is right about a splash page.

Future RCT
12-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Future--Did you mean the email you got was just the Registering mail? That is a standard server piece that spits out. I don't think we are missing any special pre announcement

Yeah, it just sounded like they were talking about an expansion pack when the base game hasn't even been released yet.

ncutt010
12-16-2014, 11:31 PM
Yeah, it just sounded like they were talking about an expansion pack when the base game hasn't even been released yet.

I'm surprised you even go an email. I have gotten none yet
Not even a thank you for signing up.... :(

Dre_Roberts
12-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi all,
We had a hiccup with our email system this week so many of you who signed up for the newsletter didn't receive your sign up email. It's working now. Rest assured, if you signed up and didn't get a confirmation, you will still get your newsletters when they go out. You are welcome to sign up again and you should get an email confirmation.

The wording on the original, sporadic confirmation had a code error so the wording was wonky. It should now say "Thank you for registering for the RollerCoaster Tycoon newsletter."

-Dre

blueangel8xxx
12-20-2014, 06:09 AM
You get it on the registration email you receive after registering... It just says "Thank you for registering for the RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash News Feed. Stay tuned for exciting news and updates from RollerCoaster Tycoon World Splash and Atari."