PDA

View Full Version : When do you think the developer's name will be released?

RandomMrBrick
06-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Also, who do you think it is? It could be anyone, no one had heard of Area 52 :L

k1ng r4t
06-01-2015, 05:30 PM
It'll probably be another small time developer. How small is hard to say, but it won't be a name most people will recognize, like A52 or Pipeworks. When is even harder to say. I'd say when they have consistent engine screen shots and videos to show us they'll announce it, but when that will be remains to be seen...

coaster6
06-01-2015, 05:42 PM
It'll probably be another small time developer. How small is hard to say, but it won't be a name most people will recognize, like A52 or Pipeworks. When is even harder to say. I'd say when they have consistent engine screen shots and videos to show us they'll announce it, but when that will be remains to be seen... I guess we should be happy that we're getting more info when we have no developer as compared to one!

Carl-
06-01-2015, 07:44 PM
To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys about who it is (at this early stage anyway), all I care about is what I've seen with regards to the graphics... And what I've seen has been brilliant! Had they released the name prior to images, they'd always have been someone who would pick fault with their choice in developer, at least this way they can let the work speak for itself! :)

BigDaddy
06-01-2015, 07:56 PM
likely outsourced

ExtraCheese
06-02-2015, 03:36 AM
I seriously have no idea, but i'm with k1ng r4t on it being a small developer. Atari doesn't have the financials to hire a big developer.
But, judging by the progress they had until now I can say I have 10000% more trust in the new developer than I had in Area 52.

apdergrosse
06-02-2015, 10:30 AM
I already said in an other thread that no one cares about the name as long as they do a great job.
Maybe the new developer team doesnt even have a name jet and Atari just hired some individuals to come together.
I guess they announce the name after an successful trailer.