PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Scenic in RCT3: Platinum

rctOnline
06-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Hi all - I've been jumping back into the RCT world lately and went ahead and downloaded the RCT3: Platinum version to play disk free on my MAC Pro (download from APP Store). I haven't been able to figure out how to stack the scenic in the game or raise pieces and stuff. Not sure if it's different or do i need to adjust a keyboard setting in the game to allow it? Any help you all have would be great so i can start building stations again and also roofs :) Thanks ya'll

Doug :cool:

coaster6
06-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Hey,
Mac user here. You should just be able to shift and move the mouse up and down. I haven't experienced this problem. However, you may have enabled a cheat that allows you to do this to scenery. Try restarting your game/computer.

rctOnline
06-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Hey,
Mac user here. You should just be able to shift and move the mouse up and down. I haven't experienced this problem. However, you may have enabled a cheat that allows you to do this to scenery. Try restarting your game/computer.

Coaster6 - I can't believe i was so blur and didn't think of the normal 'reset' thing. I first adjusted the repeat settings on the keyboard to 0 - then did a reset and now we got some good stacking going on in the game, so excited to be able to build the stations and all that again :) Appreciate the quick and very logical response that escaped me.

Doug