PDA

View Full Version : What comes next ??

Kombiice
05-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Hey. What do you think comes next ?? Maybe a little teaser ?? Maybe a short stream with updates ?? Maybe some screens of Models or a video about flatride animations ??

Post it here.

magicart87
05-22-2015, 08:49 AM
I want to see peep walk cycles and a great variety of peeps.

Paul_Boland
05-22-2015, 09:09 AM
Some more detailed screenshots of the game environment would be welcome.

Wabigbear
05-22-2015, 10:13 AM
More communication...period.

k1ng r4t
05-22-2015, 01:54 PM
More communication...period.

Wow Wabi that seems pretty optimistic for your standards. Or did you misread the thread?

I would really like to know if we'll have curved paths. I'm not opposed to a grid system, but you can still curve paths on a grid! Since so many have been asking this, I think it's possible an answer to this could come next...

LilyValley
05-22-2015, 02:35 PM
I am hoping to see the scenery available in the game.

Kombiice
05-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Wow Wabi that seems pretty optimistic for your standards. Or did you misread the thread?

I would really like to know if we'll have curved paths. I'm not opposed to a grid system, but you can still curve paths on a grid! Since so many have been asking this, I think it's possible an answer to this could come next...

He said you can have banked path

k1ng r4t
05-22-2015, 07:07 PM
He said you can have banked path

Who is he and where did he say this? I remember being told we'll be able to paint the paths on, but that was before the whole system was reworked so...

Wabigbear
05-22-2015, 07:19 PM

Didn't 'misread' a thing. I think I was pretty clear - I'd like to see more communication...period. Doesn't matter if it's a video, a screenshot, a teaser, just as long as they continue posting SOMETHING, even if it short and simple like "we worked on A, B and C this week...great progress!" It's the lack of communication for long periods which upsets a number of people.

And you haven't a clue what my standards even are Ratboy. :p

k1ng r4t
05-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Didn't 'misread' a thing. I think I was pretty clear - I'd like to see more communication...period. Doesn't matter if it's a video, a screenshot, a teaser, just as long as they continue posting SOMETHING, even if it short and simple like "we worked on A, B and C this week...great progress!" It's the lack of communication for long periods which upsets a number of people.

And you haven't a clue what my standards even are Ratboy. :p

Ooooh touchy, touchy, aren't we? All I'm saying is, to my understanding, the thread is about what you think will come next, not what you want to come next. Based on your previous comments I was simply surprised you felt more communication was coming next. But if you didn't misread the thread then I'm not sure I can agree, I don't think we'll get more communication until there's a solid game to be working on, I think right now it's specific focuses and concept designs.

Wabigbear
05-24-2015, 08:07 AM
No, 'we' aren't 'touchy-touchy' Ratboy, I'm simply not all that inclined to play your usual word games.

I thought you said you were going to stop posting here...repeatedly?

Or that you were ignoring the posts of anyone you disagreed with? So much for your promises... :rolleyes:

Anyways, Atari has to get better at communication, and fast. They've dug themselves a large hole and they need to climb back out. May people have given up and don't really even care about this game anymore. The only way to get them back is to keep communication open - be it a blog post, video, screenshots, or whatever. It doesn't matter WHAT, it only matters that they do SOMETHING. I'm optimistic that they know this.

bctrainers
05-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Closing.

https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?23-Forum-Rules-*Read*

We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, off-topic, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Moderator and Staff decisions are final in these matters. Any abuse towards our Staff, Moderators and/or admins in any form will not be tolerated.