PDA

View Full Version : transport rides

geekette99
12-15-2014, 06:23 PM
I have built the train 5 times and everytime I leave the game and come back its either gone, unfinished, or parts are moved and now goes through rides or businesses and is red/incomplete. Really sucks since I had to spend tickets and coins for it. Is there a fix for it or am I the only one having this issue?

raybreiding
12-17-2014, 06:40 PM
Same problem here. Also, I now can not get either transport to build. I keep getting message that it is incomplete but it isnt

hyebrother
01-04-2015, 02:20 PM
same here...cannot finish transport game locks...
built a monorail and it finished construction. now every time i click the check mark and try to name the monorail the game locks and cannot continue. having to shut the game down and restart. tried this on Ipad air2 and samsung galaxy s5...to no avail...please help......

Bgirlkwest
01-20-2015, 10:19 PM
I am having a similar issue with a roller coaster I tried to custom build....is there a way to contact support directly?

danmel
01-21-2015, 01:19 AM
Same issue when i go to add a terminal in and build it it says incomplete track work and only way to fix it is to delete the whole entire thing and restart which is rather a pain.

Bogdigity
01-22-2015, 11:30 AM
I was having a real hard time building the train but I finally got it built. Now everytime I open the game after 5 seconds it freezes and there's nothing that I can do I do not even have time to delete the train.

tdtmf
01-23-2015, 10:31 PM
i had the same problems trying to build a train, but finally was able to complete one. now, the train keeps running backwards. i am able to fix it by clicking on "edit" and then clicking on the "complete" button. this happens on a regular basis.

Bgirlkwest
01-30-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm having the same problem with my coasters. When I load the game parts are missing and one of my coasters has grown taller. The game won't let me delete the coasters either. Very frustrating!

HalliGalli
02-10-2015, 07:24 AM
i have the same problem... :confused:

Patchy710
03-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Why I'm not even bothering building a transport is because you have no way to build paths either under or over them! If you run a transport on the perimeter of your park, you completely box the park in and can't expand past it. Paths should easily go underneath the monorail like they do with the roller coaster tracks. There should also be an option to place a bridge over the locomotive. Otherwise, what's the point?

Kaysteeze
05-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Exactly!!! Why can't the monorail raise over paths?! If you want to connect your paths they would have to go all the way around your monorail and then what's the point!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!