PDA

View Full Version : While you're waiting for a new blog post/stciky thread...

koekeritis
04-30-2015, 06:52 AM
While you're waiting for a new blog post/stciky thread check out the making of: Baron 1898 (a new dive coaster) series of the dutch theme park: Efteling. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLax_Jl-_6xzDRNQX9i9DS_d6MhVll-2sS

They videos are dutch but fortunatly for you the efteling provided sub titles in a variaty of languages! (No, they aren't translated by google)

How to turn on subtitles

click the subtitle icon (a box with lines in it)
if your prefered laanguage isn't chosen automaticaly go to settings (click the gear icon)
and next to "subtitles" you will see a dropdown menu where you can choose your language.

Enjoy!

koekeritis
04-30-2015, 06:59 AM
I don't know if the subtitles will work on mobile.

OTR24
04-30-2015, 08:41 AM
Should have placed this in community chat :)

It's ok I've made this mistake too when posting on I&R.

This area is for anything that relates to the game.

koekeritis
04-30-2015, 10:04 AM
Should have placed this in community chat :)

It's ok I've made this mistake too when posting on I&R.

This area is for anything that relates to the game.

Oh, yeah that's right, altough this is waiting for RCTW updates :p. How would I move the thread :confused:

OTR24
04-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Oh, yeah that's right, altough this is waiting for RCTW updates :p. How would I move the thread :confused:

You have to summon BC Trainers with a special call. Ka Kaw! Ka Kaw! BC Trainers I summon thee!

CoasterNazi666
04-30-2015, 11:20 AM
ive been following the construction right from the start, very impressed with how it looks and the detail gone in

The Stig
04-30-2015, 12:09 PM
This past weekend, I had just found out that Konami cancelled Silent Hills.
I was so upset that I bought GTA 5.

koekeritis
04-30-2015, 05:59 PM
ive been following the construction right from the start, very impressed with how it looks and the detail gone in

Yeah Inlove how the weel and steam machine move as the train moves and stop when the train stops. The efteling always spents time on getting all the details right it's amazing.

koekeritis
04-30-2015, 08:06 PM
You have to summon BC Trainers with a special call. Ka Kaw! Ka Kaw! BC Trainers I summon thee!

Well apparently it worked! Lol, :p