PDA

View Full Version : Are they going to bury this game too?

edtbh
04-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Just wondering...

jackk
04-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Yes they will bury this on top of ET.

The Stig
04-19-2015, 11:57 PM
Wow! Great post!
Thanks for sharing, edtbh. I don't know what I'd do without you.

k1ng r4t
04-20-2015, 01:14 AM
It's true, MattLab posting in the ideas forum is just a ruse until they can confidently show the monsters they really are. This is inside information from the same source as jackk's news update.

Nagta
04-20-2015, 03:54 AM
The real question is, will they dig this game out of the dirt? This game is already buried, and they will have to revive it somehow, and it'll be difficult at the current stage.

a-can-o-beans
04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
They need to get a development team that can actually pull this game off. I think they should rework this game from the ground up and do it right. instead i feel like Atari wants to push out another popular game franchise to make a quick buck. They should know by the backlash the game play trailer had that we wont accept this garbage game they are passing off as roller coaster tycoon. this is my first post in awhile ... i have mostly givin up hope for this game until i see some new screens or video or something.

edtbh
04-20-2015, 10:41 AM
It's true, MattLab posting in the ideas forum is just a ruse until they can confidently show the monsters they really are. This is inside information from the same source as jackk's news update.

wait what? when did Mattlab post?? looks like i missed it, sorry :/

edtbh
04-20-2015, 11:11 AM
They need to get a development team that can actually pull this game off. I think they should rework this game from the ground up and do it right. instead i feel like Atari wants to push out another popular game franchise to make a quick buck. They should know by the backlash the game play trailer had that we wont accept this garbage game they are passing off as roller coaster tycoon. this is my first post in awhile ... i have mostly givin up hope for this game until i see some new screens or video or something.

They did say they are doing a major make over because of the new engine and will show us progress this summer. But I don't know... I have a feeling nothing will change all that much in this short period of time. I do wonder what they are actually doing right know, thats what I want to know. Maybe screenshots? I mean not in game, but the editor, show prototypes, the codes they've done so far in action, you know? That would be satisfying.

The Stig
04-20-2015, 12:38 PM
wait what? when did Mattlab post?? looks like i missed it, sorry :/

It's all in the latest issue of Amusement Today http://amusementtoday.com/
You have to subscribe to get it though.

k1ng r4t
04-20-2015, 01:59 PM
LOL, ok that was pretty funny.

But yeah Mattlab has been popping into the ideas forum lately. He comes and goes on how regular, but the last 2ish weeks it's usually been at least every few days if not everyday. He stickied some threads he created too.

AaronTuckwell
04-27-2015, 04:37 PM
"They need to get a development team that can actually pull this game off."

May as well hand it all over to Paradox or Colossal Order NOW.... Given that they'll just come back and "own" RCTW in 2 years time like they did with Sim City any-way... May as well just cut out the middle man.

Indiglow
04-27-2015, 07:10 PM
Game is already buried. When's the last time we had a legit update? Nothing since the horrible trailer we saw.

If this game ever comes out, it's going to be in 2016. And by that time it will already be too late because the other roller coaster games are gonna be out by then.