PDA

View Full Version : too much lag!

mitztherollercat
04-05-2015, 02:03 PM
simply that. my graphics card CANNOT handle so much stress with big stuff. i highly suggest that you tone down the stress for computers. my graphics card will be updated, but you may get more purchases if other computers can handle more. just suggesting. my computer's graphics card has crashed more than once from such powerful graphics.

EDIT: i can now claim this game is unplayable without having a ultra-super powerful graphic card. even just relaxing in game makes the screen go weird. you would normally see lag, but i don't see any lag! this game is absolutely broken! thanks, atari! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

To better assist you with your issue, we would like to request a copy of your DXDiag to review. Please follow the steps below and paste the contents of the file into the ticket you submit.

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (for ease of finding it we recommend the desktop) and click "Save".

Thank you for playing!