PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coaster vanished along with a train stop?

Kittie
04-04-2015, 01:17 PM
My new Roller coaster has vanished? I just bought credits to build it and now it's gone? I'm not building it again, how do I get help on this?

Here is a pic, you can see the queue still there. There is also a train stop missing?

What the hell, now I have another coast that track is missing suddenly. I try to complete it and I get the error "make sure there are no gaps in you track". So I have to delete this coaster and start again.

What's the point of playing this game if the coasters don't work. How do I go about getting my money back from the coins I purchased?

Kittie
04-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Well I just lost another 3 roller coasters. No point keeping this game if the very core of the game doesn't work.

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!

slamb1965
06-16-2015, 02:13 PM
I have tried several times to get help through the support site and gotten one response that simply stated offered suggestion which there was no suggestion. I am on my third time where the game locks up and coasters and attractions disappear. If you offer support you should give support. I have seen millions in coins attractions and coaster designs disappear. I would recommend that no one invest actual money in this game as you may lose it without any support. I am okay with the game crashing from time to time but not with losing all the work and coins. It is frustrating.

tycoon code CAJQS7
IOS 6
Newest version of game available

RCTLOVER
08-31-2015, 11:07 AM
Just get RCT3 for ios.

ChipmunkAtariCS
09-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Hello slamb1965,

Please provide me with your tickets ID number so that we can look into your case and provide you with further assistance.

Thank you!

shortyd999
04-14-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue with my park . I've built and lost a total of 4 coasters but the money never come back. I've tried to submitted a ticket but none of The links would click for me. I have the latest version of RC4M, iOS 9.3.1 on iPhone 6s Plus. Help would be appreciated!!

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-29-2016, 12:43 PM
Hello,

We have sent you a PM so that we can further assist you.

Thank you!