PDA

View Full Version : trailer leak

BackupSauce
04-04-2015, 12:04 PM
hey guys there is a new trailer on STEAM for RCTW it shows the process if building structures, pov of rides and coasters, and water attractions. go check it out its sick.

And also when does preorder come out?

The Stig
04-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Are you talking about this trailer?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzgAhPffWsM

Tricky
04-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Late April Fools joke?

Stig, there are no waterrides in the trailer so I don't think he meant that. If he does think the gameplaytrailer is new and good then he's probably less then 12 years old :P Or sick is meant like disgusting...

Pvt.Luek
04-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Late April Fools joke?

Stig, there are no waterrides in the trailer so I don't think he meant that. If he does think the gameplaytrailer is new and good then he's probably less then 12 years old :P Or sick is meant like disgusting...

Actually they do show what appears to be a log flume ride, although its never shown in the foreground (see attached Screenshot)

(Click to Enlarge)

Tricky
04-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Actually they do show what appears to be a log flume ride, although its never shown in the foreground (see attached Screenshot)

(Click to Enlarge)

Can't really tell what it is... To me it just looks like a mountain with 2 holes in it. If a ride goes through it seems to be placed as 1 complete object and not the custom tracks we had in older versions.

k1ng r4t
04-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Looks like a log flume ride to me too. Or at least some kind of ride...