PDA

View Full Version : RCTW Youtube Channel Auditions

michael7310
03-18-2015, 07:45 AM
Hi , Everyone i will also be launching a RTCW youtube channel in which i hope to achieve support from community members so we can achieve a fan base and bring the latest breaking news and dev blog news to the public , at the moment i am looking for the following positions to be filled:

Host (Which Records a Verbal video of themselves saying the news/script)
Script Writer (Which writes down the latest news , in which is then handed over to the Host)
Back Up Host (A Backup for the original host , if they have to be absent)
Game players (Looking for many good Let's Players which can record good quality video & audio gameplay/series video's on the channel)
Publicity (Who Controls Social Media , Twitter , Facebook etc)
Animator (Who can create Video Intro's & Lower Thirds etc)
Narrator (Who will be a voiceover in some videos)

All roles will receive credits at the end of the videos :)

Information Needed:
Full Name & State & Country

Thanks so much , hope some people express interest if so please reply :)

michael7310
03-18-2015, 08:06 AM
My Role:
I will combine the video & content together to make a video , in which i will later upload to youtube , i will also write the scripts if we need a video done straight away , and will be there as a team manager , but won't be harsh and take complete ownership but we will all be a team represented in the same way.

Note:
We will all be able to use Twitter like Xbox Support and leave our initials after the tweet , so our followers know who has reported that tweet :)

Thanks,
Michael

tycoon
03-18-2015, 09:39 AM
you should probably be posting that information / response to the thread created for explicitly that purpose, here:

https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?2502-YouTube-RCT-Channel-Auditions

michael7310
03-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Hi, im want to do some social media work. Is that possible.

Frank Stapelbroek
Holland, (Gelderland)

Sure , would you be able to give me a example of you writing a video twitter announcement ? just to see how well you are at writing it up , thanks so much! :)

KevinRaygoza
04-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Dude this sounds great I would love to be involved but I don't know what I can do mabye I can do gameplay anyway when are you planning on making this channel so I can sub

CreamyBeef
04-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Game players (Looking for many good Let's Players which can record good quality video & audio gameplay/series video's on the channel.

I have a GTX 970 GPU and an Intel core i5 4590. I would be happy to record and play, even do commentary.

coaster6
04-05-2015, 06:08 PM
This isn't cool:( I don't mind competition, but you basically copied my post. I mean even the name is almost the same. Why not just work together? I'd be more interested in that, considering that this channel is the same of what I'm doing. I mean, even your roles are way to similar to be considered different.

Please consider working with me. I have a dedicated staff, art, a direction of where we're going, and we still need a couple more staff members. I'd like to put out 2 videos a week. If you're interested, PM me.

Just to clarify so I'm not talking out of my butt.

This is my post.

(Host)Narrator
This would be someone who is confident, speaks clear English, and who can read a script. You don't need to show your face in the videos, just do a voice-over. I was thinking of a narrator for tutorials and news.

(Game Players) Players
Creative people who can build rides, scenery, and parks for the channel. You need to be over 15 and speak English. You need to work well with others.

(Script Writers)Script Writers
I'll need another person to help me write scripts. I was thinking these for doing analysis of RCT. You'll need to help me with tutorials.

(Animators)Art
I know many of you will pass this up, but anyone who could do art would be much appreciated. Please, be over 15.

(Publicity) Communication
This position will be in charge of spreading the channel, running content on the channel, and maintaining Twitter/website.

Um, yeah. Like I said I don't have a problem with you channel and I know a lot of other channels have a similiar setup, but I feel like you just took my idea.