PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Accepting Gifts

Brooke
03-17-2015, 04:23 PM
My Inbox has been empty since I started playing the game last week. Even though I get Facebook updates about gifts being sent to me, nothing has ever register in the App. I've clicked the FB notification first and have it redirect me to the App, nothing in the inbox. Shut down the App, opened, clicked Inbox, nothing there.

In continuation to this problem, I haven't been able to pass the goal to send out 3 gifts to friends. This is simple enough. I only have three FB friends who are using the App right now. Even though I've sent the gifts to them (several times over), the goal has never been fulfilled. I'm concerned that gifts are not sent out similar that I'm not receiving them.

My code is MT3Y93, if anyone could help! Thanks!

Brooke
03-17-2015, 04:27 PM
And are planes sending crates supposed to be a thing? I kept reading about them on walkthroughs, but haven't seen them in the game. Do other players send them, like gifts?

RSoxNo1
03-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I've definitely been able to accept more than 5 gifts a day as well as send more than 5 gifts a day. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a loophole that I'm unintentionally circumventing?

I've got some people sending me multiple gifts per day.

Brooke
03-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Maybe you're stealing my gifts? xD I always thought it was 5 gifts per friend, rather than a total of 5. Just poor wording/clarification on their part. Of course, as stated, since I'm not receiving the gifts given to me, I cannot verify that idea.

Brooke
03-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Well, whatever the bug, once some kind people from these forums accepted my friend code request, I was able to successfully complete the goal! Is it because they are 'new' in my App that the goal was able to be finished? Similar to how some goals are bugged that you have to sell and re-complete an attraction? Anyhow, quite happy now that I can move forward. ^_^