PDA

View Full Version : New to RCT3 (really enjoying it)

J0 N3SB0
03-13-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi boys and girls,

I'm new to RCT3 though I've played RCT2 for many many years and also love that game. However I've found a number of 'gripes' or annoying things in RCT3 and was wondering if anyone can help me out. I've listed some problems I've found below.

- can't seem to get more than 800~ people in a park.
I've spent hours on single parks creating large areas of rides and 8+ large roller coasters yet I can never seen to get above circa 800 people through the gates (the most I've had is around 850).

- peeps don't seem to go on the rides.
Again I've spent hours making some fantastic coasters that NEVER get ridden. In my latest park I have a coaster that is excitement 9.0~ and intensity 5.0~, it's been open for 3 years ingame and has had 2 (only 2!!!) riders in all that time. It is close ish to the entrance and all ride queues paths etc are connected.

- issues with connecting queues/paths together from ride/shop entrances if the land levels have been altered AT ALL (even in the slightest). I have found ways around this but it is intensely annoying that you have to micro manage everything. The paths won't auto complete without tinkering with the land levels constantly.

- very rare to get an actual queue for anything.
I can tell that in RCT3 people bunch closer in queues than in RCT2 but still I never seem to get any queues for rides.

These are the main four though I have a few more small ones. My main annoyance is that peeps just don't seem to be riding coasters. I have a custom scenario game with ride intestity preference set to like 65%. Why won't they go on the coasters like RCT2?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

J0

RandomMrBrick
03-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Have you checked, is it only that one coaster not getting the attention?
With the paths connecting to shops, all you need to do is go to the smooth terrain and one of them should be level ground for shops etc. (I think). If you advertise your park which you can do in the entrance menu in the park and that raises the amount of peeps in your park.
You can't really do anything about getting queues for rides. It is all down to peeps deciding to help.
Anyway, park sounds good!

Hopes this help ^_^

J0 N3SB0
03-14-2015, 04:18 AM
No its all coasters. The one i mentioned is simply the worst case, there is never queues for anything and the park is empty and feels like a ghost park.

As regards to the advertisements ive been doing this non stop and it doesnt make a difference.