PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we wait easily !?!?

Kombiice
03-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Guys ?? Why not wait easily until he posts something ?? I'm sure he can explain what happened, so don't get angry :)

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Careful brother, them's fightin' words round these parts...

TheCoasterGOd3
03-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Careful brother, them's fightin' words round these parts...

*horse whinnies* We're gonna have ourselves a ho' down tonight.

coaster6
03-12-2015, 04:37 PM
I would say there's no blog post tonight.

CoasterNazi666
03-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Probably not one tomorrow night or Saturday night or sunday -.- I really thought they came through when Mattlab started talking but now I'm dissapointed so much that I'm not even gonna describe how I feel

coaster6
03-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Probably not one tomorrow night or Saturday night or sunday -.- I really thought they came through when Mattlab started talking but now I'm dissapointed so much that I'm not even gonna describe how I feel two words let down.

gannondork14
03-12-2015, 05:45 PM
two words let down.

Unfortunately :( I wish Mattlab would at least get on and explain the situation.

darkhorizon
03-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Unfortunately :( I wish Mattlab would at least get on and explain the situation.

Woah, there...let's not get crazy. That's asking wayyy to much! We should be happy that they update us once a month. There are/were games that were so much worse, therefore we should all lower our standards.

/sarcasm

coaster6
03-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Unfortunately :( I wish Mattlab would at least get on and explain the situation. just tell us if we're getting one tonight. It would takers than 1 minute. Is it really that hard?

0BobTheJanitor
03-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Mattlab has probably other work to do. That's why we have a community manager... Or we're supposed to...

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Woah, there...let's not get crazy. That's asking wayyy to much! We should be happy that they update us once a month. There are/were games that were so much worse, therefore we should all lower our standards.

/sarcasm

Uh huh, I see what you did there. Pathetic.

This place is a joke. Every single thing about it. I hope this thread gets locked too.

justinm_
03-12-2015, 06:50 PM

This place is a joke. Every single thing about it. I hope this thread gets locked too.

I really don't know what your problem is.

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM
My problem is I just love you too darn much Justin.

justinm_
03-12-2015, 07:04 PM
My problem is I just love you too darn much Justin.

Love you too ❤ ;)

Tricky
03-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Love you too ❤ ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2U11FYv3U

darkhorizon
03-12-2015, 07:41 PM

That's the spirit!

Pathetic? Yup. But that's your logic, not mine. I was borrowing it to prove a point.

I know you're upset, so please accept this bouquet:

justinm_
03-12-2015, 07:50 PM
That's the spirit!

Pathetic? Yup. But that's your logic, not mine. I was borrowing it to prove a point.

When did we all become so sensitive? :P

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 09:01 PM
That's the spirit!

How sweet...Charmed, I'm sure. I do admire a man who can one minute say they choose their words carefully as to not offend then the next just full on mock another person's beliefs. Very impressive.

Don't worry though, I'm so sick of reading the same **** over and over from the same people, I'll definitely be phasing out for a bit until everyone regains their head. I almost wish RCTW had been cancelled so I could convince myself this was just one awful nightmare...almost.

iChase
03-12-2015, 09:02 PM
It was all GDC's fault!!!

coaster6
How sweet...Charmed, I'm sure. I do admire a man who can one minute say they choose their words carefully as to not offend then the next just full on mock another person's beliefs. Very impressive.

Don't worry though, I'm so sick of reading the same **** over and over from the same people, I'll definitely be phasing out for a bit until everyone regains their head. I almost wish RCTW had been cancelled so I could convince myself this was just one awful nightmare...almost.alright let's all act a little civilized here. Some of us have been getting in some fights. I recommend 2 minutes in the time-out corner.

TheCoasterGOd3
alright let's all act a little civilized here. Some of us have been getting in some fights. I recommend 2 minutes in the time-out corner.

Coaster6 for mod!

gannondork14
03-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Coaster6 for mod!

I second that! :)

Nickster
03-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Third that!

coaster6
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Coaster6 for mod!while I appreciate all the love I'm MUCH TO ACTIVE to be a mod

(Bang, bang!)

iChase
03-12-2015, 09:12 PM
while I appreciate all the love I'm MUCH TO ACTIVE to be a mod

(Bang, bang!)
Shots fired!!

gannondork14
03-12-2015, 09:13 PM
while I appreciate all the love I'm MUCH TO ACTIVE to be a mod

(Bang, bang!)

haha seriously though we need someone like you who is on here all the time to support this community.

coaster6
03-12-2015, 09:16 PM
haha seriously though we need someone like you who is on here all the time to support this community.while I'm very flattered by this, I must say the only reason I'm on so much is bc this is the only game I are about. This is literally the only game I play. If they hired me, I'd give you guys a lot of information.

Since I'm not hired, I'll continue to entertain you all.

In sincerest gratitude

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 09:36 PM
alright let's all act a little civilized here. Some of us have been getting in some fights. I recommend 2 minutes in the time-out corner.

If you read his other post the guy was flat out mocking me, and me specifically. Like not even a subtle jab, full on making fun of my outlook on life, aka hoping RCTW will be a great game.

Yet I get put in time out.

Since when does inflammable mean flammable?! What a country!

darkhorizon
03-12-2015, 09:43 PM
If you read his other post the guy was flat out mocking me, and me specifically. Like not even a subtle jab, full on making fun of my outlook on life

ROFLWAT. I was poking fun about the fact you you are using the whole "there have been worse games out there" to justify the lack of communication by Atari and Area 52. Where was I making fun of your outlook on life?

Was it maybe uncalled for on my part? Sure, yeah, it was, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But don't even begin to play victim here, as you are just as guilty for mocking and negating others opinions on these forums since you joined. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this.

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I never negated a single opinion.

And, ONCE AGAIN, a seemingly clear example of why you should just stop reading my posts. A few of you just struggle so. hard. grasping my ultimate message. I didn't use it to justify the lack of communication! You literally asked my thought process. And I told you. And here you turned my words around on me. And it's pretty heavily implied it's a optimistic outlook on things. That's considered mocking my friend.

But I'm the only flawed one here apparently, so I'll enjoy my time in the corner. At least I won't have access to the internet and will be nonsense free for 2 whole minutes.

coaster6
03-12-2015, 09:51 PM
I never negated a single opinion.

And, ONCE AGAIN, a seemingly clear example of why you should just stop reading my posts. A few of you just struggle so. hard. grasping my ultimate message. I didn't use it to justify the lack of communication! You literally asked my thought process. And I told you. And here you turned my words around on me. And it's pretty heavily implied it's a optimistic outlook on things. That's considered mocking my friend.

But I'm the only flawed one here apparently, so I'll enjoy my time in the corner. At least I won't have access to the internet and will be nonsense free for 2 whole minutes.dont worry, dark horizon will be in the corner too. If any of you talk though, you won't get your carrots and milk with the other kids.

iChase
03-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Oh good lord people, this isn't Maury. Settle your squabbles elsewhere.

darkhorizon
03-12-2015, 09:53 PM
dont worry, dark horizon will be in the corner too.

Fine. But can I atleast be in a different room?

coaster6
03-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Fine. But can I atleast be in a different room? yes, you will be under the slide, isolated from the other children. In preparation, a newspaper will be provided in case your bladder needs to be emptied

darkhorizon
03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
yes, you will be under the slide, isolated from the other children. In preparation, a newspaper will be provided in case your bladder needs to be emptied

Thanks, coaster6!

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I don't want carrots and milk! The website clearly stated celery and Sunny D for every snack. This day care is a scam! I knew it all along.

I'm calling my dad.

And Jesus.

Nickster
03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
My dad is rctw......

coaster6
03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
I don't want carrots and milk! The website clearly stated celery and Sunny D for every snack. This day care is a scam! I knew it all along.

I'm calling my dad.

And Jesus. Jimmy, you will calmly eat your nutritious snack. If I hear another peep from you, I will personally slap you across the face.

gannondork14
03-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Well guys im getting off the forums for today, hopefully tomorrow we will see the mods return and a blog post :P Nice talking to you guys tonight.

k1ng r4t
03-12-2015, 10:03 PM
There is no Jimmy, there is only Zuul.

justbrae1
03-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Well guys im getting off

I bet you get off a lot, don't you?

iChase
03-12-2015, 10:04 PM
i bet you get off a lot, don't you?
Hey-O!!!!!

Nickster
03-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Ghostbusters in here oh man!

coaster6
03-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Well guys im getting off the forums for today, hopefully tomorrow we will see the mods return and a blog post :P Nice talking to you guys tonight.as to you. Hope to see you on later, as me and some other are always looking for people to pray with lol