PDA

View Full Version : "Tune in next week for a special GDC edition of our Production blog"

Indiglow
03-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Tune in next week for a special GDC edition of our Production blog where we will have screenshots, news, and more

Another BS lie.

Could you possibly make your fans any more upset? You guys are full of broken promises.

tycoon
03-06-2015, 10:51 PM
i posted the same to the last dev blog...

this is really pretty incredible...

coaster6
03-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Tune in. I'm tuned.

justinm_
03-06-2015, 11:14 PM
This is a show of how much atari couldn't care less about anyone here and are just in it for the money.

All they had to do was issue an apology or something to acknowledge us, i wouldn't care if it was just one line but its the fact that they say they'll do something and then they don't that annoys me.

tycoon
03-06-2015, 11:17 PM
This is a show of how much atari couldn't care less about anyone here and are just in it for the money.

All they had to do was issue an apology or something to acknowledge us, i wouldn't care if it was just one line but its the fact that they say they'll do something and then they don't do it that annoys me

our illustrious executive producer for the game hasn't even logged in since 02-28-15 ::smh and facepalm::

justinm_
03-06-2015, 11:24 PM
That says it all!

I wont be buying this unless I see a decent youtube review as proof that it does the series justice.

Im more excited for Frontiers CPT than RCTW even though ive waited for years for the latter

MR33Games
03-11-2015, 03:52 PM
It's almost like you guys find enjoyment on finding ways to insult to dev team...

Nickster
03-11-2015, 03:58 PM
No we just hate developers that don't communicate with their fan base.

GoobyPls
03-11-2015, 04:16 PM
No we just hate developers that don't communicate with their fan base.

Especially after setting up a forum, appointing 2 community managers and repeatedly letting us know how important communication and we, the fans are for them.

Tricky
03-11-2015, 04:21 PM
And another thread about devlog 5... Mattlab responded yesterday and said it would probably be up today. Day isn't over yet...

MR.sugar
03-11-2015, 04:46 PM
It's almost like you guys find enjoyment on finding ways to insult to dev team...

The dev. team seems to find enjoyment on telling us false promises. All they did since the horrible trailer is that Mattlab started locking the threads and posted few short answers, which sound more like hollow words after all this...

Underdog104
03-11-2015, 04:57 PM
And another thread about devlog 5... Mattlab responded yesterday and said it would probably be up today. Day isn't over yet...

Actually he said if it wasn't up on yesterday, then it would be posted today (Wednesday). So if it's not posted today, then just chalk that up to another lie we've been told. How many is that now? I've lost count...

amack
03-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe they're just working so hard on the game that they just don't have time to write a blog or keep us posted!

*watches trailer*

...nope, that's not it.