PDA

View Full Version : Ok think that's enough!

VACkillers
03-06-2015, 04:21 PM
I think we need to stop now dicecting the trailer. Nothing more needs be said I think matt lab or whoever needs just come out and respond to the critisims it's got now. Many sites are reporting what we have compared it to and are dicecting the trailer as much as we have now. I think Atari should respond quickly, the longer they don't the worse this is going to get.

Nickster
03-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Yup. I'm not posting till blog post today.

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Good call VAC.

GoobyPls
03-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Yup. I'm not posting till blog post today.

If we get one, that is.

PixelPlayer
03-06-2015, 04:42 PM
There won't be a blog today i bet you.

coaster6
03-06-2015, 04:55 PM
We just need answers and we're not getting them..

JMR
03-06-2015, 05:06 PM
There won't be a blog today i bet you.

I think there will be.

We just need answers and we're not getting them..

I think they're probably having a private, serious discussion about it before speaking with the public.

Hopefully the trailer was just a big misunderstanding and that the footage was 6 months out of date as claimed by some.

I agree with you guys, this next blog post will be a big factor to many people.

Now... we wait.

Nagta
03-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Alright. We'll have to see. I'll try to keep positive for the instance

Asgaurd
03-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Just hope they dont run and hide (are they french?).

PixelPlayer
03-07-2015, 01:17 AM
I think there will be.

I think they're probably having a private, serious discussion about it before speaking with the public.

Hopefully the trailer was just a big misunderstanding and that the footage was 6 months out of date as claimed by some.

I agree with you guys, this next blog post will be a big factor to many people.

Now... we wait.

They would be too worried to unless they address the trailer they showed. And I bet they wrote it earlier in the week stating how awesome the trailer is only to find we don't like it now they have to re-write it and post it on Monday or something.

coaster6
03-07-2015, 01:18 AM
They would be too worried to unless they address the trailer they showed. Mattlab has been replying so be on the watch.

TheCoasterGOd3
03-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Trust me guys, you're better than Theme Park Review. They absolutely crapped on the teaser trailer, at least here there are SOME positive people.

disasterbenz
03-07-2015, 06:07 PM
matt lab said the (TEASER) was early footage to showcase their progress and that the release date is now mid 2015 because they want to get this game right

imiha
03-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Yeah, but this says nothing! We have to wait for a blog to explain! Early footage can be footage from last week, becuase we don't know how far they are with development. We have to wait for them to explain. And if they don't go into details I will be angry.

Nagta
03-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Yeah, but this says nothing! We have to wait for a blog to explain! Early footage can be footage from last week, becuase we don't know how far they are with development. We have to wait for them to explain. And if they don't go into details I will be angry.
Yup. We'll just have to wait it out at this stage. And the wait is getting longer just like the game's release... which I won't mind if the post/game is well done.

PixelPlayer
03-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Mattlab has been replying so be on the watch.

Yup thank god :)