PDA

View Full Version : Pipeworks employee's reaction to RCTW

Future RCT
03-06-2015, 03:38 AM
https://twitter.com/ClearConscious/status/573728421143953408

AkimboGogurts
03-06-2015, 03:44 AM
God, I wish I knew what the hell is going on with the development of this game. Between the inconsistencies of the trailer, the seeming disappearances of the developers from the project, and now these comments by a developer, I have no idea how this game will even be finished in a reasonable state.

AtiTech
03-06-2015, 03:52 AM
Speechless they are, looks like they had something different in mind

Nickster
03-06-2015, 04:22 AM
Yep, looks like the screenshots we see on steam is pipeworks.

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 04:47 AM
"Pipeworks CEO": Hey Atari, look what we have done so far! Pretty cool huh? We talk with the community and are implementing their ideas and suggestions and are actively communicating with them through social media. We only need a little bit more time to properly create a worthy RCT game.

"Atari CEO": WHAAAAAAT?! NO! How dare you speak with fans?! How dare you ask for more time? That's it, we are dropping you and hire a different, totally unknown company consisting of mutes with no internet connection. I'm sure they will not communicate valuable screenshots towards the community we love to lie to and take money from.

rollercoasterman
03-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Honestly, I feel you guys are going a bit to rough on Atari here. They have a legacy, so I trust them this game will do superb, especially since it's giving me a titanfall vibe just from viewing the website. I think it can easily be one of the best typhoon game to release in 1999.

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Honestly, I feel you guys are going a bit to rough on Atari here. They have a legacy, so I trust them this game will do superb, especially since it's giving me a titanfall vibe just from viewing the website. I think it can easily be one of the best typhoon game to release in 1999.

Are you by any chance an Atari / Area 52 employee? If not you can not possibly be serious after the teaser gameplay trailer has been published.

darkhorizon
03-06-2015, 01:19 PM

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling it's not 1999. I don't get out much though, so you may be right!

rollercoasterman
03-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Are you by any chance an Atari / Area 52 employee? If not you can not possibly be serious after the teaser gameplay trailer has been published.

course not, the game looks ugly

justinm_
03-06-2015, 01:34 PM
i think he was ;)

Scapton
03-06-2015, 02:41 PM
It was pretty obvious he was by the 1999 lol.

JMR
03-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Ensure that you follow @JordanMRichards on twitter, that guy posts some great tweets.

@JordanMRichards is totally not me.

---

Joking aside, I sent him that tweet because I wanted to know if that was the way they intended it to be. His reply basically summed it all up without the need to use a single letter.

The Stig
03-06-2015, 03:10 PM
I guess it's just time we all adopted Robert's attitude of the whole situation and just turn our backs and never speak of this game again...