PDA

View Full Version : Your reaction: the next dev blog contains the quote...

Future RCT
03-05-2015, 10:11 PM
"We hope you enjoyed the trailer."

The Stig
03-05-2015, 10:13 PM
"Our team has been really excited to hear your feedback."

mb1.0.2
03-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Baha.

"This game is so great! I'm having a blast playing, and you will, too! Trust me."

coaster6
03-05-2015, 10:25 PM
"It took us a lot of time to put this trailer together."

SarcasmFairy
03-05-2015, 10:26 PM
"The game you've been waiting for"

coaster6
03-05-2015, 10:35 PM
My theory is this:

This game is essentially a FB game. They're attempting to take away the parts we love and replace them. Instead of letting us be creative, we'll just design every scenery option we can think of, so you and you're 45 year old mom can place them in the park just as easily! We'll add cute boosters to all our rollercoasters so you're five year old brother can understand it. We'll make sure we don't give this away to you guys o you still all buy it, but we'll make the real money off of the FB people..

The Stig
03-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Just go back and read the blog posts.

"The rides, objects, and coasters in the game are more detailed than ever before. Of course, everything is hi-res and we’ve packed objects and rides with tons of animations to give your creations a real authentic feel. We have taken full advantage of today’s next-gen technology to make sure that the game is more detailed than ever before. I don’t want to spoil the surprise but its amazing to see how things come to life from the moment you place down your first ride to the time a peep gets on and rides it. Additionally, the new scenery animatronics we have in the game add an immersive and beautiful element that your peeps will enjoy as they plan their next park adventure. The attention to and level of detail in RCTW’s art and animations is unprecedented in the history of the franchise."

AUS_Twisted
03-06-2015, 01:44 AM

That blog is about as honest as a scammer to what they just showed in the video.

Indiglow
03-06-2015, 02:13 AM
unlimited cotton candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtiTech
03-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Hi ress , more detailed than ever before , full of next gen technology .... What we have seen is Less detailed than ever befored full of low res objects and 2 generations ago technology

And unlimited cotton candy :confused: if they tying to make us laugh well it didn't worked this makes me cry

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 04:49 AM
unlimited cotton candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha that is your quote now huh? :D

OT: "Of course the teaser does not show the RCTW you have all been waiting for. Graphics will all be VERY much better when the game will be released *lying*. To reward you with all the valuable comments we reward you with a brand new screenshot! *shows screenshot we have already seen from Steam page*

E8ola
03-06-2015, 10:21 AM
You people are so pessimistic.

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 10:26 AM
You people are so pessimistic.

Can you give us one reason not to be?!

Christopher
03-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Sorry, but being pessimistic after what we have been shown in the teaser, compared to the screenshots they released a while ago is more than appropriate right now. Besides, we haven't heard a damn word about this disastrous video from the developers (Mattlab, where are you?)
I'm really 'excited' what we'll see in the dev blog today, if it comes out.

Thompso
03-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Matty Lab has not been active on the forums since 2/28/2015

paulbriffett
03-06-2015, 10:37 AM
^So basically no-one from Atari has read people's views on the trailer....

GoobyPls
03-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Mattlab is the worst community manager possible, i won't be surprised if we get no blogpost today.

ExtraCheese
03-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Mattlab is the worst community manager possible, i won't be surprised if we get no blogpost today.

Mattlab is not a community manager, he is an Atari Executive Producer. Community managers were introduced, but never seen since their introduction >_<!

Wabigbear
03-06-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
"The rides, objects, and coasters in the game are more detailed than ever before. Of course, everything is hi-res and we’ve packed objects and rides with tons of animations to give your creations a real authentic feel. We have taken full advantage of today’s next-gen technology to make sure that the game is more detailed than ever before. I don’t want to spoil the surprise but its amazing to see how things come to life from the moment you place down your first ride to the time a peep gets on and rides it. Additionally, the new scenery animatronics we have in the game add an immersive and beautiful element that your peeps will enjoy as they plan their next park adventure. The attention to and level of detail in RCTW’s art and animations is unprecedented in the history of the franchise."

Combine that with how we were told repeatedly that screenshots were being created, and how the community managers were going to be involved, and I don't believe a single word Atari tells us.

The Stig
03-06-2015, 06:09 PM
"Trolololol!! We can't believe you guys fell for that!!

Okay, seriously. Here's the real trailer...."

Scapton
03-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Next gen cotton candy guys! What more could you want?!?!

Aqua-Chan
03-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Next gen cotton candy guys! What more could you want?!?!

Next gen funnel cake.

JaydenIrwin
03-06-2015, 08:14 PM
"So you guys are saying you don't want to support us on steam??? ...Please???"

MattZ
03-11-2015, 12:04 PM

Next-gen technology

http://i.imgur.com/9VxJyO6.png

Next-gen.

http://i.imgur.com/AGGiBlD.jpg

More detailed than ever before.

TataNiqqa
03-11-2015, 12:18 PM
"You can compare the graphics with Crysis 3! Oh wait, it's even better"

iChase
03-11-2015, 02:32 PM
I smell a drinking game!

"We're sorry for the delay."

a-can-o-beans
03-11-2015, 02:35 PM
"sorry we were really busy"

JMR
03-11-2015, 02:38 PM
"With all the posts on the forums about lack of updates, we decided to throw the whole lot that we'd done six months ago into a teaser trailer to give you an accurate idea of the current development progress."

Wabigbear
03-11-2015, 02:39 PM
The word "later" will appear in almost every paragraph.

RCTW1
03-11-2015, 02:41 PM
"We've decided to add micro transactions."

syfy2k4
03-11-2015, 03:24 PM
while it is not technically not game related, i feel like the scenario in the video, and what has happened in here lately kind of mirror each other https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv5B71KmkA

(hope someone gives the devs more coffee)

darkhorizon
03-11-2015, 03:33 PM
"We are pleased to welcome the new developer for RCTW: Area 69 games! You'll be seeing many more pizza parties and alcohol-guzzling interns on their blog than ever before, and of course more stunning PS2-era graphics (it's an artstyle, goddarnet!). Many thanks to Area 52 for getting us to this stage of the game."

mrtripps
03-11-2015, 04:03 PM
"We would like to thank our team of 6 year olds for participating the 'bring-your-kids to work day'. Due to the overwhelming response to the recent trailer they recorded, Atari has elected to enlist them to finish the game in its entirety."

Disclaimer: I am just poking fun due to the uproar. Frankly I am reserving any opinion until after the next update :)

gannondork14
03-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Sorry I told you guys there was going to be a cool update with important information in it, have a good week. xD

Tricky
03-11-2015, 04:32 PM
"Did you guys like the trailer from Trollercoaster Tycoon World? Here is the real trailer!"

If that trailer is just as bad the name gets changed to "Holocauster Tycoon World War 2"... :cool:

koekeritis
03-11-2015, 04:40 PM
while it is not technically not game related, i feel like the scenario in the video, and what has happened in here lately kind of mirror each other https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv5B71KmkA

(hope someone gives the devs more coffee)
Oooh, that's hilarious.
Someone make a voiceover.