PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else recognize the recreation of Six Flags Magic Mountain in the trailer??

CommanderTwisty
03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
At the end of the trailer, it is very clearly on ride footage from Goliath at SF:MM. Making me think that licensed parks may be in the game once again??

The Stig
03-05-2015, 09:37 PM
That ain't no recreation, kid.
It's POV footage with a filter.

They were hoping we wouldn't notice though. Like we would believe that was some in-game footage.
Who would've thought that people who love rollercoasters would pay so much attention to a new game about rollercoasters?

CommanderTwisty
03-05-2015, 09:40 PM
I honestly thought that I just had bad video quality while watching the trailer. Now it appears that its just ****ty graphics. Basically looks like RCT3. The end of the trailer is what the game should look like, even though it is apparently POV footage. Funny thing is, it must have been taken quite some time ago because right now Colossus is under a major redo.

imiha
03-05-2015, 10:01 PM
If it would at least look like RCT 3! Look at that coaster track in trailer, what even is this?

The Stig
03-05-2015, 10:03 PM
If it would at least look like RCT 3! Look at that coaster track in trailer, what even is this?

Those are the boosters! Everyone knows that little blinky arrows on the track makes a rollercoaster go faster!

coaster6
03-05-2015, 10:28 PM
If that was the game, we'd all be satisfied, I'd be studying for my Spanish quiz tomorrow, and we'd all be in bed by 9. Not anymore amigos.