View Full Version : New Teaser = Horrible

Everett
03-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Im officially scared for whats to come.
this teaser seemed like the production of a low budget game. :eek:

-Graphics seemed Worse then RCT3
-Park layout design was done by amature
-Roller coaster track looked horrible

im in absolute shock. the actual youtube video RATINGS say it ALL...:eek: 400 Likes To 1,300 Dislikes

themrnashville
03-05-2015, 09:32 PM
It is so bad I almost feel insulted. This just makes me feel they are going for a cash grab, take a turd and put the RCT trademark behind it then take the money and run. After the trailer I'm skeptical that what they had planned all along was the mobile game micro transaction system.

RCTWLemondude617
03-06-2015, 12:03 AM
I don't get it at all, if they were smart and were hoping to make some actual money, they surely would want to do the opposite of what they actually did...

Please RCTW live up to the screenshots...I'm still closely following this game...

Indiglow
03-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Blame it all on lack of communication with the fans.

Their marketing team failed everyone.

coaster6
03-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Like, they didn't even seem to take our ideas into consideration. We SCREAMED realism. We asked for real tracks. We hoped for CS. All we got was CS. I remember the posts being made asking for B&M style tracks. Is that was you give us Atari? Booster tracks? no to mention all those people who wanted gameplay, not graphics. You happy now?

darkhorizon
03-06-2015, 12:10 AM
What's even more embarrassing is that Mattlab had mentioned a couple weeks ago that they were working on gameplay footage (presumably the trailer). Really, it looks like they slapped it together in a couple hours.

And seriously, what's up with the SimCity 2013-esque 3D text throughout the video? Are they subconsciously taking cues from that similarly disastrous game as well?

JaydenIrwin
03-06-2015, 12:11 AM
I couldn't agree more! I was so excited with the first trailer, then I see this! It's aweful!! The models are low quality, the shadows are low quality, and have you seen the frame rate when the scaffolding is coming off the structures!! RCTW team, you are starting to go in a very scary direction. This is not at all to RCT franchise standards. :(