PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite elements of RCT

JMR
12-15-2014, 12:47 PM
I made this topic to discuss what your favorite elements of RCT are.

Personally, I loved the drop towers. Any time I see one it reminds me of RCT. I just imagine everyone flying off at the top, because of too much force. :D :rolleyes:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/scr13_73.bmp
Another thing that really reminds me of RCT are those long, windy, generic, block-shaped queue lines.

My favorite thing has to be the scenery aspect. Instead of just making a fun fair, being able to theme everything to your customization.

What makes an RCT game an RCT game to you?

greenstranger
12-15-2014, 06:11 PM
I used to trap people in the park. :) That was fun. The worst one where mech could not get to the ride fast enough I had a big park.

CreamyBeef
12-15-2014, 06:18 PM
Playing the original RCT before school and waking up early to check on my peeps everyday :P

Subliminal
12-21-2014, 12:13 PM
My favorite element is the isometric view, which is why I didn't get along with RCT3 (and will have to get used to it in RCTW!)
The Giga Coaster is my favorite coaster, closely followed by the Corckscrew coaster. I remember a friend made a Giga coaster once which lasted near on half an hour and the queue was twice as long. People were paying the top price to ride it too, so I eventually had three or four of the same coaster dotted around my park xD

Silvarret
12-22-2014, 06:05 PM
^ But there was an option for the isometric view in RCT3!

Subliminal
12-23-2014, 08:15 AM
^ But there was an option for the isometric view in RCT3!

You are kidding me, right?????

Kombiice
02-17-2016, 06:26 PM
You are kidding me, right?????

A bit too late, but yes, there was !! I think the RCTW tem mentioned some really lomg time ago that you can also use a isometric cam in RCTW.

Thruve
03-19-2016, 10:12 PM
I miss how fast you could generate income in the original version lol

*ching.. cha ching.. cha ching ching ching ching ching ching...