PDA

View Full Version : People need to notice this.

RandomMrBrick
03-05-2015, 04:56 PM
I know I have already posted this but I really want to grab people's attention. All hope may not be lost. Look at this picture that was the thumbnail on the steam page for the "trailer"j
It shows a UI and MUCH better graphics.

coaster6
03-05-2015, 04:57 PM
It's kind of hard to see.

vilmer
03-05-2015, 04:58 PM
I dont know what to think about the game, if it has good quality as the screenshots or bad as in the trailer.

RandomMrBrick
03-05-2015, 04:59 PM
I know but it was only a thumbnail. It was impossible to get any bigger. I suggest trying to zoom in in your browser. It may be blurry but you will be able to see some things.

SadRCTFan
03-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Okay lol first of all, that picture is extremely BLURRY.
The only aspects of that picture that are visibly different from the trailer is that shadows are apparent.
I really hope shadows are not the deciding factor on your purchase of the game. 😴

Not to mention that the shadows were just one of a plethora of things that were not present in the trailer.
Any way that we're looking at this game, there isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already.
@Mattlab needs to step in and set some facts straight in the forums.

coaster6
03-05-2015, 05:05 PM
i managed to get a good pic.

EDIT

Download on mobile for full pic; although it's a lot worse up close.

RandomMrBrick
03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Okay lol first of all, that picture is extremely BLURRY.
The only aspects of that picture that are visibly different from the trailer is that shadows are apparent.
I really hope shadows are not the deciding factor on your purchase of the game. ��

Not to mention that the shadows were just one of a plethora of things that were not present in the trailer.
Any way that we're looking at this game, there isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already.
@Mattlab needs to step in and set some facts straight in the forums.

Also there are actually trees there. In the trailer we saw about 4 dead looking, spindly trees

zanemathias
03-05-2015, 05:07 PM
I agree with you. developer tend to show old footage first then the new stuff. That trailer also had a big focus on the crazy stuff you can do in the game and how I looks when you build a new attraction.