PDA

View Full Version : What are your opinions on the NEW RCTW Trailer PLEASE BE HONEST!

Thompso
03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/

:mad:

I am in Shock

ExtraCheese
03-05-2015, 04:08 PM
I don't think we need another thread.

vilmer
03-05-2015, 04:09 PM
trash

:/

VACkillers
03-05-2015, 04:09 PM
**SHOCKING**

as Echeese said, we dont' need another thread on this.. plenty already

Gandalf
03-05-2015, 04:13 PM
This is a joke, come on people you seriously believe that with this trailer like the game is done, it's finished the official realese is in 3 days. You can all see on trailer the graphic is bad and everything but until realese the game will change, compare the first screenshots and the trailer it's obvius they are hiding something.

Thompso
03-05-2015, 04:17 PM
At the end of the trailer when the guy vomited that exactly how I felt about this Game how ironic.

Is this a Joke? please tell me this entire thing is a Joke....I can't even think right now, my mind is blown with how BAD that trailer was.

coaster6
03-05-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm in shock.

Nickster
03-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Hello everyone and welcome to the annual Atari GDC conference outside in our van. Now you might wondering why we are outside in the parking lot is set up like a bunch of happy campers. Well, when they saw our really terrible trailer for our roller coaster tycoon world game. Now I never fear of such a bull**** happening here at our swag event. Not we completelythrown out all ideas by piper studios, instead of having a polished well lit game we replaced all lighting engines with a full **** environment. Yes now you'll be able to experience this game in a whopping 360 P on your mom's e mâchine. Remember all of our promises including a realistic support system? Well we're too lazy to so instead we took a cylinder and put two boxes on the top and on the bottom. This was cost-effective, and ensured that even the ****tiest laptops could run our magnificent piece of art. Now I'm really in the flow even said and I quote' this game is so **** that is ****tier than a 1980s fable about shooting on the carpet with diarrhea.this game is something special, remember all of the Delcie we promised including the Amy's seeing at workshop degration? Well **** you you don't get any of that we want money and money grows on trees even two-year-old know that, today I wouldn'tbe happier but to announce that the roller coaster tycoon world forms will be shut down today at 3 PM because of our ****ty trailer release.after risk being a factor for a long time about being bankrupt we decided to handle all of our rights in royalties to front tier studios, not these guys are the ****ing best I mean compared to them we are a piece of crusty **** under a rock. Now I would love toCEO up here William Schneider but he is too busy eating some amazing dank ass french fries from his home baked studios @frontier entertainment, this is Gary Buse he live from the ****ty brown carpet here to announce do not preorder this game it gives you seizures it's a ****ty game and I personally cannot play for more than five minutes without thinking what the **** of the developers do.*Gary Buse he yells on stage and requests a double Philly cheese burger with two stacks of bacon and cheese very rudely**PR told him that he still recording.*Gary Buse he breaks out in alternative Olympic **** dancing*