PDA

View Full Version : New screenshot

ExtraCheese
03-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Has anyone noticed the new screenshot on the steam page? It does show MUCH better graphics than the trailer.
This one looks a lot like the screenshots released when Pipeworks was still on board.
Could mean two things: Area 52 Boysenberry'd up all graphics, or the trailer shows (pre) alpha footage for some weird reason.

vilmer
03-05-2015, 03:49 PM
I think Area 52 potato'd up the graphics since its release date is pushed back to mid 2015

RCM88x
03-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Or they could have just doctored up the screen, I would trust the trailer over screens, screen are much easier to fake. Just give up, this game will be terrible, move on.

Jadiis
03-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Hi photoshop

vilmer
03-05-2015, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if they photoshopped the screenshots..

redyar
The trailer is that pineapple up, we simply cannot take it as a reference.
Looks like automatic doors on the left side.. oh man .. I am kinda sad and angry^^

Sam223
I think that's just a prefab flatride,in the trailer you can see it along with a another that looks like kingkong? and some skyscrapers. They have a binding fence around them in the trailer. The lighting effects look better than the trailer though.

koekeritis
03-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Yeah, this screen looks good (but do note the flat trees in the background) But the trailer looks ABSOLUTLY CRAP!!! I was excited for the trailer, I wanted a trailer, but THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!! I would rather wait three months for a better trailer. Because all of that little hype that was still there has gone completly to the ground with the release of that trailer!!!!!!! It looks SH*TIER then RCT3. And its weird because most in gam e screenshots they released looked so good.

vilmer
03-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Another new screenshot i think, if i haven't missed this screenshot.

ExtraCheese
03-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Yeah haven't seen that one as well... It looks bad though :/

coaster6
03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
I don't know if I can accept that the trailer is real.

VACkillers
03-05-2015, 04:40 PM

yeah its a new one, but it looks bloody terrible if thats RCTW.

Themeparkmaster
03-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Another new screenshot i think, if i haven't missed this screenshot.

It looks ridiculous

sourcerage17
03-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Probably recorded with FRAPS on low settings lol

zanemathias
03-05-2015, 04:52 PM
I will say this, I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to mix realistic graphics with the trailer. After three views I've come to the conclusion that it's better then three in at least the smooth factor. Another would be there an not kinks in the tracking like in 3. AND lighting Is Way better. I do believe this is an old video though. Console devolopers do it all the time 1st trailer is ehhh. But second one is like wow. I am gonna stay positive Eben though I am kinda upset that we waited so long and this is what we got. I just hope with the blog they go more in depth and show more footage.

ColossusInferno
03-05-2015, 08:03 PM
They didn't mess up the graphics as they posted a nice looking screen shot of that barn on fire flat ride in the Dev blog, that looked okay

The Stig
03-05-2015, 09:35 PM
It's like 1982 all over again. Thanks a lot, Atari.

http://spielbergfanclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ET-Atari-game.gif

zanemathias
03-05-2015, 11:22 PM

Disclaimer- not trying to discredit your opinion just want to discuss views on this game.

I mean its not horrible its still brighter and smoother than rct3. if you look at 1 and 2 they carried a certian graphic style and atari bought it they created there own, so i cant be made because they chose to hold there unique graphic style (not saying that i would not like a realistic rct. we also don't know at what point in development the trailer was taken from. lots of developers show the initial trailer with lower graphics then wow you with an amazing 2nd or third trailer (I am hoping that is the case). things i did like from the trailer was the when building thrill rides it has scaffolding adding a semi cool feature. and that the coaster tracks are smoother, and minor support upgrade. as for the pathways i am upset if there is not another option (again i am hoping this is the case).

I know it sounds stupid that i still have hope for this game, but I have been playing this game since one came out and its carries many great memories.

coaster6
03-05-2015, 11:51 PM
It's like 1982 all over again. Thanks a lot, Atari.

http://spielbergfanclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ET-Atari-game.gif dude I had to..