PDA

View Full Version : RCTW Steam page now up!!

a-can-o-beans
03-05-2015, 01:25 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/

Here is the new steam page for rctw.

gotta be honest. im not excited anymore.... nothing is realistic.. the coasters look like crap and every ride seems to be forced to have some stupid theme. sorry atari but this looks like a cash grab now more than a true successor to RCT3....

TheClowner
03-05-2015, 01:38 PM
When I loaded up the steam page, the second video (the first teaser trailer) had this as a thumbnail:

Looks like the GUI of the game.
To be honest, I was expecting the game to look a lot better, especially with some of the earlier screenshots we were given in the first place.

a-can-o-beans
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
im very disappointed right now. my favorite game series ever is going into the dirt.

Wayne
03-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Agreed, a little disappointed in this. May not even buy it now. Please fix and make it more realistic, this hurts so bad. Its like simcity all over again.

king_austin95
03-05-2015, 04:54 PM
When I loaded up the steam page, the second video (the first teaser trailer) had this as a thumbnail:

To be honest, I was expecting the game to look a lot better, especially with some of the earlier screenshots we were given in the first place.
yeah. it doesn't look like what i thought it would based on the screenshots. i'm disappointed. :/ oh well. i'll still get it.

ColossusInferno
03-05-2015, 07:57 PM
So instead of early 2015, it says it's now mid 2015, great!....

Andromeda
03-05-2015, 08:03 PM

maybe it's the 90p but this doesn't look too bad

ColossusInferno
03-05-2015, 08:11 PM
If the trailer is promoted on the steam page, then it must be real right? Or on he homepage of Roller Coster Tycoons website