PDA

View Full Version : The new RCTW website

lordflip
03-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Looks like its optimized for mobile use and resolution wise not for PC usage at all.
Looks terrible.
Hope that get fixed soon!

PixelPlayer
03-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Looks like its optimized for mobile use and resolution wise not for PC usage at all.
Looks terrible.
Hope that get fixed soon!

Looks fine for me.

Menno
03-03-2015, 03:58 PM
What new site? I still see the old one which has been on line for months now.
I guess the site might be a bit unwieldy with mouse and keyboard but meh works fine to me.

k1ng r4t
03-03-2015, 04:08 PM
They did update it like a week ago Menno. If you use a bookmark to come to this page that might be why you don't see it (I had the same problem). Click the RCTW logo on top of the page and see if the new page looks the same. It's different from the one they first had. The new one is like 4 boxes, two for FB/Twitter, the others for updates/the trailer.

Though I agree the new pages looks fine to me, I dunno what the OP is talking about. To me it actually seems like it'd be horrible for mobile...

Menno
03-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Yeah that's probably it, been weeks since I looked at the site so it seems rather same-y. I have a tab open on the forums so I don't use the site (I'm big on using tabs :) ).

vilmer
03-03-2015, 05:45 PM
I still see the old site.

Epic Wink
03-04-2015, 04:29 AM
When I open up the front page in IE, it's just broken. No surprises. Looks fine otherwise, and certainly optimised for both desktop and mobile

lohansony
03-04-2015, 07:11 PM
The website is fine. It's called a responsive design web page, meaning it shrinks and expands elements according to the display. If you're working in IE, no wonder it doesn't work. Half the sites you visit in IE will function differently than the way they do in any modern browser.