PDA

View Full Version : Goals not showing completed!

5rickers
02-27-2015, 11:19 AM
I have 2 goals that are still showing in my goal list that I have done. Both goals I have done 2 times which is wasting my coins and tickets. 1 is purchasing the drop zone. The 2nd is purchasing the gold rush and placing it next to a water decoration. I refuse to purchase them for a 3rd time and need help! My # is 9LLUED. HELP TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!! Please!!!

NancyM
03-07-2015, 02:06 PM
I have 2 goals that are still showing in my goal list that I have done. Both goals I have done 2 times which is wasting my coins and tickets. 1 is purchasing the drop zone. The 2nd is purchasing the gold rush and placing it next to a water decoration. I refuse to purchase them for a 3rd time and need help! My # is 9LLUED. HELP TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!! Please!!!

Goal attainment is unreliable and disappointing.

Imagemini1978
03-07-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm having the same problems! Is there a way to skip goals we don't want to do?? I getting pretty frustrated because I have two goals that I've done so many times and they're still there...

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device.

Thank you for playing!

suelenhaidar
08-31-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm having the same problem, I have the last version available, and the goals are not showing complete. I'm very very frustrated because I lost a lot of money and tickets(that I bought) trying to build the same thing 3 times. How can i solve it?
Thanks

ChipmunkAtariCS
09-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-29-2016, 09:09 PM
I find goals generally unreliable. The game usually doesn't recognize existing items when prompting players to build items, but will recognize the very same items when prompting for adjacent placements, etc. (Ticket submitted)

It even occasionally believes nonexistent items exist.... I did everything reportedly necessary to "unlock" space buildings. I never gained access to or built space buildings. But I achieved the goal related to space building proximity to shuttle, etc.