PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Return the old park after linking new park

Nilpferd2610
02-26-2015, 11:22 PM
Please help me. I've built my park for long time with many attractions,coasters, food and biz... on my phone (Park A) and I wanted to play it on my tablet too. I tried to link the park A to the tablet and it did successfully changed from the new park when first time playing on the tablet to park A. But now after building some new things on park A on the tablet, I want to update for the park A on the phone by using "link a park" again. But unfortunately, the park A on the phone was replaced by the new park on the tablet when first time playing before I changed it to park A instead of updated park A. So now, I lost the park A on my phone. Although I changed successfully the new park when first time playing on the tablet to park A, it still save the park on my tablet as the new park when first time playing. I'm very confused because I no longer can continue to build the park A on the phone.

Please help me with my problem, anyone has the solution???
P/s: My park code is AFBPTU

Yvonne
08-14-2015, 02:13 PM
I have the same problem. Did you ever find an answer?

RandomMrBrick
08-15-2015, 01:58 PM
I'd recommend posting this in tech support, that way the AtariCS will notice it. I'd recommend sending a support ticket here --> http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•Name of your Park
•Level of your Park
•Game Center ID or Google + ID