PDA

View Full Version : Closed Alpha

Epic Wink
02-23-2015, 10:44 PM
during our Closed Alphas (more on how to get in in a later post).
Extract from Blog Post #1

Any enlightenment? I know we're only up to #3, but still I'm very keen to be able to participate.

Also, would beta be open or closed? Will the beta (or alpha) be run through Steam? What kind of system (and internet) requirements are we looking at?

VACkillers
02-24-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm guessing it'll be some sort of steam early access... There was some muttered talk about how they might use that model for steam to get better feedback on what they are doing right/wrong but I dunno if that carried any merit or not.

ExtraCheese
02-24-2015, 04:38 AM
We don't know anything about it unfortunately. There has been info / promises given in the blog posts which are yet to be fulfilled.

arnaudober
02-24-2015, 06:05 AM
RCTZone on Twitter said we will have news about RCTW on GDC next week...
On the other hand, they said Steam page will be soon alive, and we will have minimum requirements system, and some news screenshots.
Hope RCTZone has real informations...

EuroMaster2008
02-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Sorry but ALPHA stage at this time? Ok the Release will not be before X-Mas! To be early 2015 the Game had to be Gold now!

ExtraCheese
02-24-2015, 08:15 AM
Sorry but ALPHA stage at this time? Ok the Release will not be before X-Mas! To be early 2015 the Game had to be Gold now!

We dont know what stage the game is. We don't know anything.

EuroMaster2008
02-24-2015, 08:22 AM
Yes that´s true, but from the first Topic we´re talking about closed Alpha Phase! So if this is true, the game is not even in BETA

VACkillers
02-24-2015, 09:55 AM
A closed Alpha comes before any sort of Beta so yes it would make sense that a closed alpha or sorts would be soonish but to be honest I think we have better luck it appearing on steam early access than some other closed alpha phase really.... but no one knows anything yet..

Epic Wink
02-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Cynical community is cynical. It's only Feb, but I agree that to see the game released before July, I would expect the game in beta upon any announcement at GDC on Steam Early Access.

And don't expect minimal system requirements: the computer I'm using now is the first PC which can run a large park with highest graphics settings at a decent framerate. There's just too much going on, and expect more of that with more detail and more movement in RCTW