PDA

View Full Version : Please no park limit

Future RCT
02-22-2015, 03:24 PM
This was a major problem with Zoo Tycoon 2013. If there is a limit, then your park will likely be smaller than you desire, so it will feel like you're making the same park every time. It would greatly hurt the game's replay value. I would rather have simpler graphics if it meant being able to fill a park, like the previous games.

Chazzagm93
02-22-2015, 03:39 PM
This was a major problem with Zoo Tycoon 2013. If there is a limit, then your park will likely be smaller than you desire, so it will feel like you're making the same park every time. It would greatly hurt the game's replay value. I would rather have simpler graphics if it meant being able to fill a park, like the previous games.

Totally agree yet graphics are important to me. But I'm sure they have made the park lands larger!

k1ng r4t
02-22-2015, 04:06 PM
I wonder if they have a way so that a single player can connect multiple parks, like they're saying we'll be able to do with other players. So you could create a multi-themed park even though it's technically 2 parks.

Quite a massive undertaking, but it would probably be the most epic park ever.

Future RCT
02-22-2015, 05:51 PM
I wonder if they have a way so that a single player can connect multiple parks, like they're saying we'll be able to do with other players. So you could create a multi-themed park even though it's technically 2 parks.

I think it's been confirmed that a single player can purchase all four parks.

Chazzagm93
02-22-2015, 07:12 PM

That would be so good , like Disney land have magic Kindom , universal studios etc that's a good idea they have got a multiplayer online bit but I doubt it'll be released when the games released prob be a update

VACkillers
02-22-2015, 11:18 PM
Park size is very important to me as well, would love to know exactly what RCT:W is going to handle this exactly. I hope that you can build a proper metropolis sized park in sandbox mode if you wanted as well, the one park split into 4 small separate theme parks sounds too much like Sim City city size region restrictions so hopefully I'm totally off base there but thats what it sounds like.

RCTW1
02-24-2015, 01:09 PM
The working space for RCT3 was a lot bigger than the working space for Simcity 5.

zanemathias
02-26-2015, 08:58 PM
I do remember them saying something about you having a company name and each park though it has separate names are connected to your company name. Now I don't remember if that is online only but I know it was mentioned.