PDA

View Full Version : Did we run Mattlab away from the fourms?

Thompso
02-21-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm getting a bit worried that are comments and jokes scared Mattlab off from Posting updates, or maybe he felt we are being ungrateful.

Last week he apologized about no blog and explained why there was a delay,this time he has not even botherd to stop by to say. "Busy this week" or something.

I participated in jokes on the Blog 4 thread started by Nickster, but that may only bring on more silence :-0

Mattlab
02-21-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm getting a bit worried that are comments and jokes scared Mattlab off from Posting updates, or maybe he felt we are being ungrateful.

Last week he apologized about no blog and explained why there was a delay,this time he has not even botherd to stop by to say. "Busy this week" or something.

I participated in jokes on the Blog 4 thread started by Nickster, but that may only bring on more silence :-0

Still here! Just incredibly busy as we get ready for GDC. That said we are also working on the Steam "Coming Soon" page which we hope to go live shortly. As many astute fans Amazon.de has already posted a few new bits of information and pics which we will share details about soon.

Chazzagm93
02-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Still here! Just incredibly busy as we get ready for GDC. That said we are also working on the Steam "Coming Soon" page which we hope to go live shortly. As many astute fans Amazon.de has already posted a few new bits of information and pics which we will share details about soon.

Please don't show us the box art as the only content we see on Blogpost4

We all have seen it and just want something to see which makes us really excited footage or a decent in game photo

Thankyou

Thompso
02-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Ok thank you, I just wanted to know you were still breathing. I think alot of people were feeling a bit left on the dark.

Mattlab
02-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Actually also working on adding tons of new languages to RCT3 Platinum on Steam as well! Those will be going live early next week and will be available to all players as a free update!

Mattlab
02-21-2015, 07:52 PM
Ok thank you, I just wanted to know you were still breathing. I think alot of people were feeling a bit left on the dark.

Still breathing! Doing a bit of carmen sandiago style travel though around the world lately! Lot's to do with such a big game as this!

TheAmigosGroup
02-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Still breathing! Doing a bit of carmen sandiago style travel though around the world lately! Lot's to do with such a big game as this!

Good to see you back Mattlab! Hoping to see some cool new stuff soon.
(Oh, and by the way, should be "lots". Might wanna change that :) )

tycoon
02-21-2015, 08:01 PM

when should we expect to see the developers' blog #4? we started to expect them on fridays, and missing the last 2 fridays has lead to the primary topic of conversation speculating / complaining about when to expect an update. so, when is soon? :)

jackk
02-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Actually also working on adding tons of new languages to RCT3 Platinum on Steam as well! Those will be going live early next week and will be available to all players as a free update!

RTC3 is over 10 years old.. Don't think we really need updates on the languages you guys will be bringing into it.

Also, where is BLOG 4? It clearly says "Sign up for updates and talk to the staff" but thats not the case at all? You seem to only advise where in the world you are, which we don't care about. We need updates on the game. Can you please let us know what's happening? :mad:

Nickster
02-21-2015, 11:11 PM
EDIT: The satire thread I created for blog post #4 has been locked due to a rule violation. That is fine. I respect Area 52 and Atari, and I believe in the whole production team that they will make a great game! The main reason I made the "fake" blog post was because I was tired of people making threads asking for blog #4. Anyway I hope everyone understands. I did not sign up to troll, and I will be active on the forums as soon as the game releases. Expect to see a lot of coaster, park, and other creation on the forum very soon!

Hopefully no one at both studios was offended by my satire.

Nickster, A long time fan of the series.

Jamppa158
02-22-2015, 05:08 AM
RTC3 is over 10 years old.. Don't think we really need updates on the languages you guys will be bringing into it
Actually updating languages for RCT3 Steam version is not a bad idea. The game is still alive and the fanbase is active. Might be a good opportunity to push RCT3 a bit to the surface again and introduce the game to the people who might be suffering from the language barrier or just want to play games in their own language. And then eventually lead them to RCTW.

+ I don't think if there has been any extra work done for releasing more languages for the steam version. When checking the languages added it shows "Finnish" among many others. I already own a copy of RCT3 (since many, many years) which I play in Finnish, it's just not the steam version. I think the translations were already there but the steam version just didn't have the full pack.

So shouldn't at least worry of "wasting resources" for this update :)