PDA

View Full Version : Water Rides

AFKELLOGG
02-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Is interactive boat ride, submarine ride, river rapids, and log flume will be on Roller Coaster Tyconn World?

Keegan
02-20-2015, 03:27 AM
Is english your native language?
Anyways, I'm guessing so, but we know as much information as you do right now.

VACkillers
02-20-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm am SO PREYING that we will get water rides! they were my favorite types of rides and coasts in RCT3 but only were ever available through the "Get Soaked" expansion.

DonSPa
02-27-2015, 05:05 PM
vackillers me too,i always tried to make as many water rides as i possibly could,my fav part of the game were the water rides

Jellehtin
02-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Yeah water rides were cool in RCT3, I highly doubt they wouldn't have them in World :)

Epic Wink
02-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Is english your native language?

Is that necessary?

Also: water rides DLC probably.

Thompso
02-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Apparently they do have water slides, was I the only one to see it on the box art?

Two water slides one a funnel blue and yellow the other a torquse green.

VACkillers
03-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Apparently they do have water slides, was I the only one to see it on the box art?

Two water slides one a funnel blue and yellow the other a torquse green.

Yeah I don't see what you're talking about. I see the turquoise green ride but that doesn't look like anything more then much of what has always been in the game in the shape of paddle boats. Not quite what I personally was talking about. More along the lines of pool rides and water slides, river rapids, stuff like that.... I see a blue ride thats underneath the N in the letter-head but that is absolutely impossible to make out exactly what that is but doesn't look like the funnel ride. Perhaps it is though.

afifaadam
09-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Most water rides are designed to induce your guests wet. They run the gamut from cute very little dinghy rides to intense water slides which will rival your roller coasters in quality and profitableness. All water rides involve custom styles, though some square measure as easy as building a station.
Note that in RCT1, to analysis water rides, the "Thrill Rides" choicemust be checked. within the alternative 2 games, "Water Rides" is its own choice.

loquacious706
09-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Most water rides are designed to induce your guests wet. They run the gamut from cute very little dinghy rides to intense water slides which will rival your roller coasters in quality and profitableness. All water rides involve custom styles, though some square measure as easy as building a station.
Note that in RCT1, to analysis water rides, the "Thrill Rides" choicemust be checked. within the alternative 2 games, "Water Rides" is its own choice.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say (what's your native language?) but you've been replying to threads that are over a year-and-a-half old.

Hersheypark2011
09-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Is interactive boat ride, submarine ride, river rapids, and log flume will be on Roller Coaster Tyconn World?

I'd think (or hope) that most of those rides are including in the regular launch, as all but submarine are classic RCT rides. I'd also like to throw water coasters in there.I can understand waterslides/jet skis/various other waterpark only types of rides being for an expansion pack only, but we need at least a few simple water rides in the base game.

Hersheypark2011
09-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say (what's your native language?) but you've been replying to threads that are over a year-and-a-half old.

Oops, didn't realize this was an ancient thread before responding. By now I'd have thought most/all know that water rides are confirmed, but which/how many rides we are getting in base game is still anybody's guess.

DanPlayer01
09-06-2016, 08:03 PM
I'd think (or hope) that most of those rides are including in the regular launch, as all but submarine are classic RCT rides. I'd also like to throw water coasters in there.I can understand waterslides/jet skis/various other waterpark only types of rides being for an expansion pack only, but we need at least a few simple water rides in the base game.

Yeah, I agree. I would hope this is what they plan. :)