PDA

View Full Version : A little positivity

ExtraCheese
02-17-2015, 06:26 PM
What if this game would really be released early 2015, meaning somewhere in the next 6 weeks? :cool:

*not that I want an unfinished game, but it would be really awesome if Atari / Area 52 could keep their initial release date and publish a very good game*

Vampiro
02-17-2015, 06:30 PM
It would be awesome but i highly doubt it.

At the same time, as much as i want to play the game, i also want to look forward to it!
It's almost like sex, getting sex NOW is awesome, but sex is even more awesome with proper forplay.

so please first hint and tease me with all features and darkrides, coaster and rides :)

k1ng r4t
02-17-2015, 06:33 PM
God I would love if this game came out in the next 6 weeks, catching everyone by surprise and being the best Tycoon game ever, possibly the best game ever and suddenly it's outselling Minecraft.

Probably not. But like I've said before...you never know. :cool:

SparkyUK
02-17-2015, 08:13 PM
What if this game would really be released early 2015, meaning somewhere in the next 6 weeks? :cool:

*not that I want an unfinished game, but it would be really awesome if Atari / Area 52 could keep their initial release date and publish a very good game*

It may be possible. Of the screenshot posted the other week, and comments by Mattlab, along the lines of that he plays it every day, and how he has tons of screens to pick from, it suggests it's a lot further down the development life cycle than some here are suggesting.

k1ng r4t
02-17-2015, 10:07 PM
Considering they just confirmed the actual coasters 2 weeks ago, I almost hope it doesn't come out soon.

But I'd probably still love it if it did.