PDA

View Full Version : PC Release/Scenarios

rtadych21
02-08-2015, 01:43 AM
Developers,

I have two questions: Will this be released on physical CD-ROM and will the game have "park scenarios" much like the previous versions did?

Everything else looks so real and life-like so far! Good joob!

king_austin95
02-08-2015, 05:18 AM
if it doesn't have a physical cd copy they'd be losing a lot of sales. it would be stupid not to make physical copies of the game

Wabigbear
02-08-2015, 06:59 AM
Since several Amazon sites are pre-booking, I'm guessing that they are selling the game on disc, and not a digital download.

Jamppa158
02-08-2015, 08:48 AM
On the other hand it would be waste to not sell the game as digital download on Steam. You can find the previous RCT games from there as well. But we'll see if there will be both digital and physical versions.

AUS_Twisted
02-08-2015, 09:21 AM
http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/bandai-namco-games-and-atari-to-bring-rollercoaster-tycoon-world-to-stores-in-europe-and-australasia/

king_austin95
02-08-2015, 03:18 PM
what about the freaking U.S.A?! retail means disk copy right?

SparkyUK
02-08-2015, 05:04 PM
what about the freaking U.S.A?! retail means disk copy right?

Atari is an American company, would they not handle the release directly over there?
I think they're just naming non-US publishers/distributers as Atari doesn't have control in those continents.

king_austin95
02-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Atari is an American company, would they not handle the release directly over there?
I think they're just naming non-US publishers/distributers as Atari doesn't have control in those continents.

oh... yeah :/

XoutShikibara
02-09-2015, 03:49 PM
We are probably gunna get physical disks ^_^ with steam activation codes xD Unfortunately we need to get used to the digital marketplace, people, physical mediums are going out the door (which can be good, as that means no more losing disks or little kids destroying them when they are used as skates). Sure, Steam DRM is a pain, but it's arguably better than before. I'm having no problem playing offline games!

RCTW1
02-09-2015, 04:19 PM
We are probably gunna get physical disks ^_^ with steam activation codes xD Unfortunately we need to get used to the digital marketplace, people, physical mediums are going out the door (which can be good, as that means no more losing disks or little kids destroying them when they are used as skates). Sure, Steam DRM is a pain, but it's arguably better than before. I'm having no problem playing offline games!

The bad thing about having no physical version, is that you're stuck with the game, or if you dont see the game, you may forget that you still have the game. I still feel uncomfortable spending money on non tangible items.