PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Conventions

ColossusInferno
02-07-2015, 07:14 AM
From Blog 3 it says how the game will be at a few conventions to basically ramp up marketing 'We are earnestly involved in prep for GDC, the show that kicks off the convention season for us' GDC is on March 2nd so obviously the game won't be realised before March, but when Matt said 'kicks off the convention season for us' makes me wonder how this game can be an 'early 2015' release?

Most conventions will run up into summer, to mid-summer, so my guess after the gaming conventions that we might luckily see this game in September the earliest?

rct-uwe
02-07-2015, 12:00 PM
From Blog 3 it says how the game will be at a few conventions to basically ramp up marketing 'We are earnestly involved in prep for GDC, the show that kicks off the convention season for us' GDC is on March 2nd so obviously the game won't be realised before March, but when Matt said 'kicks off the convention season for us' makes me wonder how this game can be an 'early 2015' release?

Most conventions will run up into summer, to mid-summer, so my guess after the gaming conventions that we might luckily see this game in September the earliest?

RCTW is listed for the 30th of April at amazon.de
I think that this IS the release date, because Mattlab is always talking about things that are in the game at release and some that will come after the release...
They probably haven't a choice to delay the whole thing!

And I think that each convention will catch attention of each audience during summer. Even the game will be released weeks or months ago, a huge amount of people wouldn't have nodiced RCTW before (exept the RCT fanbase)...

ColossusInferno
02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RCTW is listed for the 30th of April at amazon.de
I think that this IS the release date, because Mattlab is always talking about things that are in the game at release and some that will come after the release...
They probably haven't a choice to delay the whole thing!

And I think that each convention will catch attention of each audience during summer. Even the game will be released weeks or months ago, a huge amount of people wouldn't have nodiced RCTW before (exept the RCT fanbase)...

Yeah that'll be great if it is released in April! I don't know if I agree if the game is released unfinished! Would rather wait for it to be fully finished