PDA

View Full Version : RCT4 will NOT load

Alilorange
02-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Hopefully someone can help......i am using an iphone 6 plus with the latest iOS and latest rct4 update but the game will not load!!! It says Atari then On5 then totally goes black and stops.....

I have forced close the game, rebooted my iphone, signed in and out of gamecenter, cleared my internet cookies and history. I have left the game in the "freeze stage" up to 15 minutes before trying again.

This started the day after the last rct4 update on January 22, 2015. I have contacted Atari and On-5 but have not heard from neither company.

Suggestions????

Im ready to delete the game but i really enjoyed playing and invested some "real" money to help my park.

Thanks in advance!!

Vertigorama
02-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi Alilorange, can you let me know your Tycoon code? I'll investigate how we can help!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device (Version 1.4.0).

Thank you for playing!

Defdev
01-19-2016, 10:18 PM
Hi
mine will not load either. It was working fine until yesterday

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-03-2016, 05:00 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have sent a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you for playing!

jefflanters
05-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Hello,

My park won't load a year after my last play session. I downloaded the game after the latest updates, waited for Game Center to log in and clicked 'replace park' to get my old park back. After several attempts, reinstalls and reboots, the loading bar keeps stuck at the beginning.

Later I tried to play a bit to unlock the 'friends' tab and connect to Facebook to try to get my park back via Facebook but this didn't work either. Then the replace popup didn't appear anymore. I reinstalled the game and I guess my park is now overwritten ...

Is there a way of getting my old park back?

It was called 'Loopy Landscape', app version is 1.9.1, my Tycoon Code is 'V8K412'. My Game Center username is the same as my form username. Devices I use: iPhone 6s plus and iPad mini 3.

Thanks in advance!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Level of your Park
•Game Center ID (confirm if it is jefflanters please)

Thank you for playing!