PDA

View Full Version : Scenery Height Limits?

dwwilkin
02-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Has anyone encountered this and is there a cheat to fix it.

I was adding some Western Wall scenery to the Goldrush scenario.

If you look at this there are three plateaus premade in this scenario, the highest plateau a perfect place to build a new coaster to win the scenario.

Ive done so and then wanted to spruce things up with some buildings around it.

With the generic Western themeing I can't build higher than 2 stories on the plateau. I thought there was a glitch and I did M Brookes cheat

Tested in sandbox and I could build three and more stories high. Tested then at the lower levels of terrain in this scenario and no problem. Though maybe becuase I tunneled below. But no, It seems we take into consideration the very lowest level elsewhere in the park. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a rule? Is there a cheat?

Sangheili
02-02-2015, 03:53 PM
just tested that out and can't get past 2 walls on top of each other

dwwilkin
02-02-2015, 04:23 PM
I know, baffling

Here are close ups of my problem. I want to raise the rook by just one notch so it is fliush

To see where this is, you can open Goldrush and in the picture below in the lower right corner is the entrance gate, so the building is on the plateau to the right of the gate

Snakes
05-26-2015, 11:33 PM
John Wardley is the cheat for unlimited height.

dwwilkin
05-27-2015, 03:35 AM
Are you sure it is unlimited? Have you tested out the problem I posed that once you raise the terrain to a certain level you can then only raise a roof to a limit based on the lowest level of terrain elsewhere in the park, so If you are building on a higher plateau, such as in Goldrush, you can only put a roof a couple of stories above the upper plateau

ravenlorans
12-09-2015, 04:16 PM
I also have run into that problem ( Cheat used also) along with the Path only going so High. If I Raise the Station I can't get a path to it and have to start all over again. Or, I have to Lower the ground to get a Raised Station. Since I use different Caps/Lower Case combinations of John D Rockefeller and have two groups of peeps using the name, I get $500,000 to play from the start. ( sometimes a certain number of rides are needed before the groups show up ). I also have a groups of peeps named after all the cheat names I want to use during the game. Saves Buttloads of time over renaming them individually at the start of each challenge.

The Unlimited Height Cheats only Works on Coasters.