PDA

View Full Version : pre designed coaster blue prints

king_austin95
01-31-2015, 03:30 PM
this game should have a lot of predesgned coaster blueprints to coose that you can just pick and plop right?
all the other roller coaster tycoons had predesigned coasters. i hope thats lots of them and that they're really good.

Ultramankiller
01-31-2015, 03:35 PM
Eh I don't know so much about that. I mean its a ROLLER COASTER TYCOON... so one of the main features/points is to build your own roller coaster...

Marvin
01-31-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I'm sure it will come with some pre-designed coasters.

king_austin95
01-31-2015, 04:22 PM
@marvin- it always does

king_austin95
01-31-2015, 04:23 PM
but still. they've ALWAYS had predesigned coasters and rides

Sangheili
01-31-2015, 04:41 PM
The double rides like colossus didn't really work in 3 you could place one track but the other track you had to rebuild yourself, Also if they implant the community rollercoaster sharing we will have enough coasters to fill up the max park size. most likely it will have a few pre designed rides but for rides like but for Observation Tower. I always go to the sandbox or blue print and create the ride by testing out 20 at a time and checking each results. in 3 the results stop changing after the 8 placements high and going higher will just consume longer time for the ride to go up and back down. p.s don't make any lines for this ride in RCT3.