PDA

View Full Version : This attraction is sick.. so am I..

Casper Sanders
01-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Hello,
I've encountered a large percentage of the problems listed here in the forum and have eventually figured them out. That's part of the management of the park. I haven't figured out the "sick attraction" gig though. if anyone can find the time to check out my park, maybe offer some advice, or just point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. My number is 8KLVMK.
Thank you all,
Cas

RGamer2009
01-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Peeps can now get sick off of certain rides in the newest update.

To combat it, a First Aid building is now under the special buildings. Build it near the offending rides.

Also Janitors are now a thing, and are needed to clean the park of litter and puke. They have a special building now too.

To stop the litter getting thrown onto paths, build trash cans around the park. They are new too.

Casper Sanders
01-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Thanks RGamer. I'm on it. i owe you one.
Cas

Atta76
01-29-2015, 04:20 PM
I keep seeing this as well. I've built the First Aid building 3 times and it doesn't seem to think I have one. Usually the special buildings say 'built' when you have added it to your park. And it still shows it available to purchase. I'm stumped as to why this one won't take. It's there in my park. I don't want to keep spending money trying to build another one.

tdtmf
01-31-2015, 07:58 PM
i think this is the one "special" that you can build multiple of. putting serveral throughout the park seems to help.

also, i have been adding three janitors to cover my 140 lot park. they seem to be able to keep up with the mess.

gnrrocks
07-12-2015, 05:55 AM
The people walk right past it in my game...and they still complain. Is it working properly??

hvmono
08-20-2015, 09:07 AM
The people walk right past it in my game...and they still complain. Is it working properly??

How do you know what rides make them sick? I see the message in random spots where there aren't any rides.

hvmono
08-20-2015, 09:09 AM
i think this is the one "special" that you can build multiple of. putting serveral throughout the park seems to help.

also, i have been adding three janitors to cover my 140 lot park. they seem to be able to keep up with the mess.

How do you know how many janitors? I have 10 working my 90 blocks and my plants are still dead :(

s5allen
12-01-2015, 01:30 AM
Hello,
I've encountered a large percentage of the problems listed here in the forum and have eventually figured them out. That's part of the management of the park. I haven't figured out the "sick attraction" gig though. if anyone can find the time to check out my park, maybe offer some advice, or just point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. My number is 8KLVMK.
Thank you all,
Cas

I have placed various trash cans around and I believe this will stop your issue. the people are trying to puke is basically what they're saying and I am willing to bet that a lack of trash cans is what perpetuates this problem. I noticed people throwing up on my paths and thought thats weird because its not trash. Just legitimate throw up haha hope this helps!

Jsherlock21
01-24-2016, 09:14 PM
No matter how many first aid stations you build, janitors you hire or trash cans you put out, people still get sick. Can't stop it but doesn't seem to affect the overall satisfaction rating.

Barnaby Tucker
02-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Similar experience here. I have found that the advice to add many, many trash cans helps cut down on the number of sick people.

Auprey
03-13-2016, 03:05 PM
I wish they would put zones shadows on them when you build so that you know how far the first aid building will cover to make peeps happy or so you know how many janitors you need and what not.

Emmizoe
05-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Hello,
Thank you all,
Cas

I figured it out!!!! No one pukes in my park now, I put a bathroom outside the exit of every roller coaster. They go and puke in there instead!!