PDA

View Full Version : Optimistic

Frank
01-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Hello everbody,

There are people that aren't optimistic about the game. They think the graphics or other things aren't good. So here a poll so we can see how many people are optimistic and how many aren't.

I'm optimistic, please giva a reaction why you are optimistic or why not.

Frank

BeerWhiskers
01-25-2015, 01:03 PM
I am quite optimistic about the game, but there is so little information to bolster enthusiasm. Which probably smart from a marketing standpoint... too much information or even a very few wrong bits now could sour hope. I rather like hope. I want this to be a big win.

I think the worst case scenario is that RCTW does very poorly, but some other developer sees the interest from the community and develops a very similar, perhaps better, game.

Wabigbear
01-25-2015, 01:54 PM
I'm not exactly sure how anyone can be convinced that it will be an "amazing" game based on nothing but the information we have before us... Do some of you have access to information the rest of us don't or are you just wishful thinkers? :D

At this point in time I'm not 'optimistic'...I'm merely 'hopeful', and right now that's about as far as anyone can really go I'd say. Once actual information comes out, then opinions might change.

a-can-o-beans
01-26-2015, 12:54 PM
im optimistic but barely. we need to see more screens and need ALOT more information.

flashn00b
01-26-2015, 10:55 PM
If you can murder guests by dunking them or putting them on a hazardous roller coaster, there might be hope for Area 52.