PDA

View Full Version : Park Ideas

ParadeOfHorror
01-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Ok we all are still waiting for rctw to come out.. Have any of you guys planned what you first park is going to be like? Mine will be a funworld type each land would be themed to the base game themes. Around the entrance would be the 50s style usa theme

a-can-o-beans
01-22-2015, 10:02 PM
i cant plan anything because i dont know what features the game will have as far as path design buildings rides etc. as of now my park will have a ferris wheel a coaster and some food stalls and will be a random generated map.

Hanazakari86
01-23-2015, 04:36 AM
curved path lines
curved queue lines
choosing a color for the lights
undo and Redo
the ability to add a small area for little kids "like adding swings, slides etc,,,,
waterpark
the ability to ride roller coaster and other rides should be back too
haunted house
paving and Slab stones for paths
restaurant tables and chairs
I might write other ideas later but I really hope Atari and Area52 see these suggestions and Ideas
I don't want to feel that I have written them with no reason

other ideas can come from the photos underneath

http://carpatour.ro/images/oferte/3122_1_5.jpg

http://www.petit-schelishans.com/images/stories/bonsplans/europa.jpg

dwwilkin
01-23-2015, 11:47 AM
I am going to do the Scenarios (Please let there be scenarios)

Then I am going to use the Scenario Designer (Please let there be a scenario designer)

And then I am going to design a 31 x 31 park under the parameters I did for the Small Park Competition that we used to run at the previous Atari Forums. If that size works, which worked in RCT3, I'll be posting about it and do my best to restart the Small Park Comp!

flashn00b
01-24-2015, 07:34 PM
Personally, I think i'm rather fond of having a theme park with spooky scenery, which seems most appropriate thing to have when your rides are blaring death metal.

Aqua-Chan
01-24-2015, 09:07 PM
I think I'm just going to do a bunch of ride recreations. Batman being my first. But if i had to do a park it would be a park like SFOG.