PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash after 5 sek

Tedo76
01-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Hi

I play on mobile RollerCoaster (Samsung Note 3) and i never hade problem before but now Recently I had built about 10 different things and now when I log into the game crashes all the time après type 5 sec I think I 've built too much stuff can you help me or take away the things that crashes the game...

Bogdigity
01-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Same thing is happening to me. It happened after I installed the train I think. I have no idea what to do now. I'm using a MOTOX 2nd gen

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device.

Thank you for playing!

AEbabe007
05-22-2015, 11:08 PM
I started seeing crashes and freezing shortly after I installed the app. I only have 3 coasters, some food stands, 1 restaurant, 2 hotels and some other rides. It shouldn't be too much for it to handle. I played RCT on the PC years ago and loved it. I'm not liking the mobile version so much because of the crashes. Way too many for my liking. There's no newer version for me to download so that's not the problem. Please research the crashes/freezing more thoroughly. I am seeing so many people complaining about it. It can't be ignored.

Steve o
05-28-2015, 12:21 AM
My rc4 mobile constantly crashes, I am in level 58 and purchased $400 in coins and tickets. I can sell items but if I want add anything or move a structure my game freezes. Please help. thank you

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

• Which device is affected (model/type)
• Operating system of the device
• Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
• Version of the game that you are running
• How often does it happen?
• Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!