PDA

View Full Version : Path from wooden to steel coster

danmel
01-21-2015, 01:33 AM
i have built a path from my wooden to steel coster between the que lines and its not saying the goal has been done ?

YParker
01-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Same here. I to have an issue with the goal not marked as complete even though I've built a path that connects all my wooden and steel coaster queue lines. We're you able to figure it out?

danmel
01-26-2015, 01:51 AM
nope still can't figure it out at all iv deleted the paths and tried everything

tlove
01-30-2015, 10:54 AM
I have the same problem. There should be an option to skip or complete an objective.

Bgirlkwest
01-30-2015, 09:55 PM
I still can't figure out this goal either. I've also gad problem customizing a roller coaster. And now when I start the game the coaster has gotten taller. It's so tall now I scroll up and still can't see the top, and when I try to delete or sell it the game freezes on me.

LoriSisneros
02-15-2015, 02:38 AM
i have built a path from my wooden to steel coster between the que lines and its not saying the goal has been done ?

I had this same thing. It wasn't till I rearranged my coaster's queue lines so they were both in front of the coaster and the path was made to go around the one to meet at the entrance of the other. I even tried removing the queue lines, using different kinds of paths etc, it was frustrating. Hope that helps!

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Hello,

Please make sure you have the latest update installed for your device.

Thank you for playing!

sdlorenz
06-29-2015, 10:39 PM
So were you able to complete this goal? I've tried building new coasters of each type, different paths, having the queue line enterances, not having the enterances, having them connected to nothing but the coasters. Nothing is still working and yes I have the latest update